When did black men and women start beefing?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not playing games. When did we black women release that statement? I would like to read it.

When Marcuz responed to my post by saying that black men are the reason why black women went to the strong and Independent I don't need a man phase. You gave him a dap. Now Kenya tell me how can what Marcuz say be true if black women never made such statements?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What are you so afraid of? You are a six figure nikka who only fukks with PAWGs... you are living the dream :ahh: I just want to see 1 of the PAWGs you blessed with the cork

And currently neither of us deal with black women romantically... so why do you get to be the authority on who does and doesn't get to talk about them :leostare:

You married a white woman so cut the I love black woman act.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
real talk @Chris.B has to be the dumbest poster to regularly post on this forum. How the hell does this guy interact with people in real life? I really can't imagine him holding a conversation with a grown adult without them rolling their eyes. There's no way this guy works in corporate America. Holy shyt.:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
When Marcuz responed to my post by saying that black men are the reason why black women went to the strong and Independent I don't need a man phase. You gave him a dap. Now Kenya tell me how can what Marcuz say be true if black women never made such statements?

First, he didn't say anything about not needing a man which was the first thing I addressed in your post.

Second, don't start "you dapped a post" bs. If you have an issue with what Marcuz said, address him and his post NOT my dap.

Third, my post to you said that you turned independent into something negative and that later you will say that black women are too dependent. Marcuz didn't paint it as a negative characteristic (his post was very matter of fact) nor do I think being independent is a negative characteristic.

Finally, don't try to use someone else's post and my "dap" as evidence for your claim. Stand by YOUR words.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
real talk @Chris.B has to be the dumbest poster to regularly post on this forum. How the hell does this guy interact with people in real life? I really can't imagine him holding a conversation with a grown adult without them rolling their eyes. There's no way this guy works in corporate America. Holy shyt.:russ:

I see I go over your head sometimes :obama3:

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The internet gave losers a powerful voice. :beli: The fly playas that are successful with women aren't hating. The fly chicks that attract top notch dudes aren't hating. I'm not with the bash black women thing or generalizing period and believe with dealing with people on an individual basis. However, I will say there are fukked up things about black men and women and calling them out isn't hating. To first solve a problem, you have to recognize a problem exists in the first place.

Cosign to the fullest. You got way too many nikkas who can't even get a cute bytch to look their way in real life, pose as super macks and pimps online talkin bout how many dime white women they get.

On the internet everyone is a playa who through bytches out they crib, everyone makes 6 figures plus, and everyone is super attractive with incredible personalities. It's rare you'll find someone like RamDam12 who'll keep it 100

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First, he didn't say anything about not needing a man which was the first thing I addressed in your post.

Second, don't start "you dapped a post" bs. If you have an issue with what Marcuz said, address him and his post NOT my dap.

Third, my post to you said that you turned independent into something negative and that later you will say that black women are too dependent. Marcuz didn't paint it as a negative characteristic (his post was very matter of fact) nor do I think being independent is a negative characteristic.

Finally, don't try to use someone else's post and my "dap" as evidence for your claim. Stand by YOUR words.

When Marcuz gave a reason for why black women did the whole strong and Independent phase. You gave him a dap, but you keep asking me to show you proof that it even happen.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i don't think that's accurate, the strong and independent wave was a result of black women succeeding in spite of their mens absence. my belief has always been black men originally "abandoned" their families because they either had nothing to offer, or they succumbed to drug abuse.

:leon: marcuz actually gave a non c00n answer?

I'm shocked :whoo:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Legit brothas have to fight every time we step outside of the house. There's always some bullshyt that we have to put up with. The police. Bullshyt ass bosses. Mofos following us up and down the aisles and shyt.

What brotha who's worth something wants to go home and put up his dukes? Who wants to go home and see a chick who has more tattoos than him? What sensible man wants to get home just to argue with a chick whose voice is just as deep as his? Who wants to go home knowing that if shyt don't go the chick's way, she's calling the damn cops?

How many of your exes were like this? I date nothing but black women and I've never had shyt like this happen. I seriously would like to know breh, because either I'm the luckiest man alive, or some of y'all nikkas are retelling a story you haven't experienced personally.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you're a submissive dude, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you're a traditionalist, then expect the conflict.

Not all sisters are drama starters, but many are.

The beefing started once more and more women became head of the household. They wanted man privileges without man responsibilities. These type of women have difficulties respecting or acknowledging the gender roles in relationships. BUt this isn't all women.

And this ain't a race thing, this is a gender thing

Please tell me which women you've dated in the past that you've had issues with when it came to this? I keep hearing this argument being brought up, but I rarely hear anyone admit to it happening to them.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
There is no beef man, just some bitter ass youtubers blaming each other for their short comings. I never had beef with my sistas

I agree for the most part; internet beef and a few dumbasses with internet access.

I do agree that the breakdown of the Black FAMILY occurred during the crack epidemic...

Let me amend my statement, I agree that it had more to do with the need for welfare. Men were not allowed to stay in the home so they stayed out...and never came back