When did black men and women start beefing?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys told us you did not need us. Black women are strong and independent right.

i don't think that's accurate, the strong and independent wave was a result of black women succeeding in spite of their mens absence. my belief has always been black men originally "abandoned" their families because they either had nothing to offer, or they succumbed to drug abuse.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You guys told us you did not need us. Black women are strong and independent right.

So every black woman told you that she didn't need black men? Interesting because I don't even know you.

Also, you would make being indpendent a negative thing. I bet three threads from now you will be going on and on about how black women are too dependent (e.g. living off of child support and welfare).

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So every black woman told you that she didn't need black men? Interesting because I don't even know you.

Also, you would make being indpendent a negative thing. I bet three threads from now you will be going on and on about how black women are too dependent (e.g. living off of child support and welfare).
:leostare:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Basically you had black folk come to a foreign land against their will stripped of everything and forced to work under servitude of white men who became something of a god- a paternal figure, now black men and black women reacted very differently under their respective oppressive conditions. Black men have always been aware that White men are THE threat. They didn't develop the same sort of complex that black women have with white women
because they realize that white men are the king piece, you take the king, you win the game. So black men have always been ambivalent about white women from the getgo.

Black women on the other hand developed a sort of resentful stepchild complex in regards to white women as well as a warped savior view of white men in general when it's really white men that's behind their unhappiness because without the white male power system, none of this white beauty shyt could even exist. Notice how black women gush whenever a white man pays them attention but when their own men does it, it's doesn't mean as much. They kind of want the white mans stamp of approval because it means that much more. Who's more important, your father or your brother? Black women's "loyalty" as a concept is dependent overall on whether or not they feel validated imo. It's one thing to be loyal when you have no offers and you know you're the last picked, it's easy to be loyal in that particular scenario, it's harder to be loyal when you're bad enough to hop that fence and you still stay where you at. That to me is loyalty.

I feel like a lot of the disrespect stems from slavery. A lot of black women came to view black men through the oppressors eyes and adopted the ideologies.:whew:

Black men want to kill the false god and take his place. Black women want the approval of the false god.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
i don't think that's accurate, the strong and independent wave was a result of black women succeeding in spite of their mens absence. my belief has always been black men originally "abandoned" their families because they either had nothing to offer, or they succumbed to drug abuse.

I must have been gone from this site too long. I cant believe I am reading this from you.:merchant:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The shyt will never end.

U have so many Black Men/Black Women living in a fantasy world it's sad

ladies that rich man u looking for is not coming knocking on your door and u brothers that fine azz light skinned sista with no kids isn't coming your way soon..

believe me don't let BET, VH-1, MTV, beyonce or rick ross get your head so far up in the clouds u can't see shyt

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Basically you had black folk come to a foreign land against their will stripped of everything and forced to work under servitude of white men who became something of a god- a paternal figure, now black men and black women reacted very differently under their respective oppressive conditions. Black men have always been aware that White men are THE threat. They didn't develop the same sort of complex that black women have with white women
because they realize that white men are the king piece, you take the king, you win the game. So black men have always been ambivalent about white women from the getgo.

Black women on the other hand developed a sort of resentful stepchild complex in regards to white women as well as a warped savior view of white men in general when it's really white men that's behind their unhappiness because without the white male power system, none of this white beauty shyt could even exist. Notice how black women gush whenever a white man pays them attention but when their own men does it, it's doesn't mean as much. They kind of want the white mans stamp of approval because it means that much more. Who's more important, your father or your brother? Black women's "loyalty" as a concept is dependent overall on whether or not they feel validated imo. It's one thing to be loyal when you have no offers and you know you're the last picked, it's easy to be loyal in that particular scenario, it's harder to be loyal when you're bad enough to hop that fence and you still stay where you at. That to me is loyalty.

I feel like a lot of the disrespect stems from slavery. A lot of black women came to view black men through the oppressors eyes and adopted the ideologies.:whew:

Black men want to kill the false god and take his place. Black women want the approval of the false god.

A lot of truths in this post but in the same breath that you dissect the ideologies of black women and the "white man savior" notion. The same can be said about SOME black men whose quest to kill the false god is by dating his women.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black men saw the white woman as the prize. They see getting a white woman as taking from the white man what he values the most.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Kenya you're too smart to be playing games like this.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Kenya you're too smart to be playing games like this.
So what did you mean? I don't remember black women ever coming out and collectively saying "we dont need men"

And that same group made these songs

So what are you talking about :skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps