When black men say all black women want thugs

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Don't say thug. That makes the subject convoluted. Women can just say "I never messed with no thug". Women basically want Alpha males. People say it's corny to say "Alpha male" but, it's true and it applies. Women want the BEST OF THE BEST. The top 20% of men. 80% of women are going after 20% of men.

Now those 20% of men.....SOMETIMES thugs are included in there but, they don't gotta be thugs. The top 20% includes all top men. The pretty boys, bad boys, thugs, players, athletes, rich men, guys with social status, guys in top positions etc. Various universities have verified this, of course in coded language (women prefer dominant men when they're ovulating, then gentle men when they're nursing or raising kids). The cad/dad theory. Women prefer excitement early on (alphas) then stability later (betas). Dating websites have verified the 80/20 rule like Tinder or OKC, basically proving young women only want the top 20% of guys until they're too old to get them anymore and have to settle (coughs, mature and grow into wanting) a beta (coughs, a good man).

So basically from 18-25....girls want this nikka. I'm using these guys as an example. A player/party boy like Trey. A gangster like Future.

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

And women will try to turn this nikka into a FAMILY MAN but, again, these nikkas are not FAMILY MEN. Guys like Trey have 100 women. Guys like Future will never be a married man (not until he's 40, 50 years old maybe). Also, they're in the top 20%. They'll have sex with women from the 80% all day everyday but, they ain't marrying them. They'll fukk 250 women but, marry 1. And that woman will be a 10 (gotta bold that up for yall). He'll have sex with 100 chicks who are 6s, 7s, and 8s but, they gonna marry a 10. That's the 80/20 rule in play.

So all these chicks who couldn't get that Alpha male to commit to them.....at 30 they get the epiphany, they reach that inflection point like oh shyt, I'm getting old and all them nikkas played me. fukk :ohhh: Okay, time to find a simp. Or a guy I would've never gave the p*ssy to at 22 hehehe :queen: I'll fukk him one time a month and he'll marry me. Pay the bills. Even help raise my kids from Trey and Future. Oh yea, those kids in the pic aint his nikka :troll:

Union-Loans.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Don't say thug. That makes the subject convoluted. Women can just say "I never messed with no thug". Women basically want Alpha males. People say it's corny to say "Alpha male" but, it's true and it applies. Women want the BEST OF THE BEST. The top 20% of men. 80% of women are going after 20% of men.

Now those 20% of men.....SOMETIMES thugs are included in there but, they don't gotta be thugs. The top 20% includes all top men. The pretty boys, bad boys, thugs, players, athletes, rich men, guys with social status, guys in top positions etc. Various universities have verified this, of course in coded language (women prefer dominant men when they're ovulating, then gentle men when they're nursing or raising kids). The cad/dad theory. Women prefer excitement early on (alphas) then stability later (betas). Dating websites have verified the 80/20 rule like Tinder or OKC, basically proving young women only want the top 20% of guys until they're too old to get them anymore and have to settle (coughs, mature and grow into wanting) a beta (coughs, a good man).

So basically from 18-25....girls want this nikka. I'm using these guys as an example. A player/party boy like Trey. A gangster like Future.

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

And women will try to turn this nikka into a FAMILY MAN but, again, these nikkas are not FAMILY MEN. Guys like Trey have 100 women. Guys like Future will never be a married man (not until he's 40, 50 years old maybe). Also, they're in the top 20%. They'll have sex with women from the 80% all day everyday but, they ain't marrying them. They'll fukk 250 women but, marry 1. And that woman will be a 10 (gotta bold that up for yall). He'll have sex with 100 chicks who are 6s, 7s, and 8s but, they gonna marry a 10. That's the 80/20 rule in play.

So all these chicks who couldn't get that Alpha male to commit to them.....at 30 they get the epiphany, they reach that inflection point like oh shyt, I'm getting old and all them nikkas played me. fukk :ohhh: Okay, time to find a simp. Or a guy I would've never gave the p*ssy to at 22 hehehe :queen: I'll fukk him one time a month and he'll marry me. Pay the bills. Even help raise my kids from Trey and Future. Oh yea, those kids in the pic aint his nikka :troll:

Union-Loans.jpg
You nailed it. /thread

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

Union-Loans.jpg
Gove this man a medal.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

Union-Loans.jpg
Ain't that this nikka at the bottom

s07PIWb.gif