When black men say all black women want thugs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
s07PIWb.gif

@RetiredTroll
@South Paw
@Don Dada F Poppa
@NotoriousJerry
@Ineedmoney504
@Sonny Corinthos
@MMSex
@TrillaMonsoon

All this time, I didn't know Young @Karume was in this gif/video!!!!! That breh looks just like him:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps

"bu bu bu dimes don't fukk with hood nikkas :mjcry:"

Beyonce is literally married to a former drug dealer tho:laff:

what's funny is, nikkas are acting like I'm making this shyt up. It comes straight out of these females mouths :childplease:

You take every r and b song literally ? And Jay was legit when she start messing with him. He just wasnt a scary, lame ass spineless fakkit like the posters here. And bey bf in high school was some cornball looking nikka

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Use celebrities with wealth to make a point

:laff:

what kind of dumb argument is that :what:

do you know how influential destiny's child were or are you just feigning ignorance

do you know how influential beyonce is?

why are you trying so hard to deny that women are attracted to bad boys...it's just how shyt is :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its just bad and generalizing as saying "black men are the white people of black people" or "nikkas aint shyt"

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what kind of dumb argument is that :what:

do you know how influential destiny's child were or are you just feigning ignorance

do you know how influential beyonce is?

why are you trying so hard to deny that women are attracted to bad boys...it's just how shyt is :manny:

Yet I see everyday men with women and I live in Englewood in Chicago, I work with dudes at FedEx that are regular nikkas and they have women

:blaff:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I thought I was trippin, but I think I legit saw you driving over there on 119th one time a couple months ago where the Target and Jewels is, where the carnival thing be at.

:ohhh:
:jbhmm: thats highly possible. Did I look cute ?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You take every r and b song literally ? And Jay was legit when she start messing with him. He just wasnt a scary, lame ass spineless fakkit like the posters here. And bey bf in high school was some cornball looking nikka

art imitates life.
this clearly is a reflection of females mindset :mjpls:

Yet I see everyday men with women and I live in Englewood in Chicago, I work with dudes at FedEx that are regular nikkas and they have women

:blaff:

literally anyone can get a woman, even a woman can get a woman in 2016

I said that women have a preference for the bad guys who give em a thrill.

The Tupac in a business suit type man will have his pick of the litter unlike the regular average joe who has to deal with average to ugly bytches

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

Yes :queen: