When black men say all black women want thugs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The so called thugs in high school used to fukk with hood rats and hood rats only

They wasn't fukk with the popular broads
I ain't never seen a hood nikka fukk a top notch chick and she wasn't from the hood. Never. Even in college, them hoes liked the same types. I used to hate when nikkas claim hoes and hoes don't even know it.

I had this one girl from Alaska. She used to date Mario Chalmers and shyt. Fine as all hell. My roommate used to hit it as he was part of the cheer team. This nikka can fight and his little bro was my best friend growing up as kids. He's about 4 years older and I can hold my own but not no 6'5 285 pound man of steel ass nikka with be doing flips and shyt.

She tried trying to fukk with me. Like for the longest. Even asked a nikka on a date while in a relationship in PM on FB. She didn't know I wasn't gonna break that man code. I never handcuff no chicks. Dudes knew that I can pull their woman. :yeshrug:

LOL, college ya'll. Wild

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
OP, how do you guard the Curry-Durant Pick and roll/pop? Switch it, now curry or/& durant has a mismatch; go over the screen, now curry can pop a quick release 3 or attack your big; go under the screen :mjlol:.

So what do you do:upsetfavre:?

Throw Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson at them.

:jawalrus:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
The so called thugs in high school used to fukk with hood rats and hood rats only

They wasn't fukk with the popular broads
Same. At my school and college thugs were seen as losers and trashy. People laughed at them when they weren't around.

People lusted after the football team. The top girls dated those guys or the regular guys from the suburbs . No one wanted to hang around the kid who was in jail last year except the other kids who were similar

When most women who were teenagers after 2003 say they want a thug they mean someone with confidence, style, trend setting and maybe a little dominant.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I was in HS, girls tend to like the same nikkas. White, Black, others, etc. College wasn't much different. It was cool. I wasn't taking consistent L's.

Women like status :francis: they want somethin that's desired by their peers like most people. I was the athlete and the "thug" at different points in a my life so I speak on this shyt with experience

All these lames screamin this women love thugs bullshyt have no idea what they're talking about and just project their own insecurities.

It ain't no secret, I've done a bid and I can't tell you how many black women I told or googled my shyt and been like :whoa: I don't keep it a secret with broads when I first meet em. Most will be like hell naw right out the gate and the ones that I do end up fukkin with heavy make a nikka have to prove himself basically

I don't have a problem with it tho because I'm the one with the x so I deal with it with women and jobs, never had a problem with either because I do what the fukk I gotta do and people respect it. But this whole women love thugs shyt was created by white boy's and insecure soft ass nikkas. A social nikka that's good with his mouthpieces will eat regardless

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
i mean from what i remember, charmander was a p*ssy and i think balbasaur has vine whip and the reflexes to beat squirtle.

Put some respeck on Charmander's name.:birdman:
You can't be the pre-evolution of Charizard and be a p*ssy, it's just not possible.
I'm gonna let you cook with that weak ass Bulbasaur though.:mjpls:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'd say some women like jackasses more so than women like thugs. Thugs is your typical hood nikka up the street who on some small hustle crimes like jacking houses and banging. Basic shyt like that, and only other hood chicks fukk with them.

Jack-ass nikka can be anytype, nerd, playboy, jock, the whole spectrum. This nikka tends to be confident, not afraid to talk to women, and generally know their worth so they get play.

:yeshrug:

In fact, you want a lil jackass in you, women find that attractive. Just some dudes go overboard with the shyt and become straight up a$$holes. That's when you went too far and fukked up. Think Denzel in Deja Vu and not Denzel in Training Day.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women like status :francis: they want somethin that's desired by their peers like most people. I was the athlete and the "thug" at different points in a my life so I speak on this shyt with experience

All these lames screamin this women love thugs bullshyt have no idea what they're talking about and just project their own insecurities.

It ain't no secret, I've done a bid and I can't tell you how many black women I told or googled my shyt and been like :whoa: I don't keep it a secret with broads when I first meet em. Most will be like hell naw right out the gate and the ones that I do end up fukkin with heavy make a nikka have to prove himself basically

I don't have a problem with it tho because I'm the one with the x so I deal with it with women and jobs, never had a problem with either because I do what the fukk I gotta do and people respect it. But this whole women love thugs shyt was created by white boy's and insecure soft ass nikkas. A social nikka that's good with his mouthpieces will eat regardless
Outside of your picture, you post like a square breh. I would think you a dude like me. Like you got your shyt together. Maybe I am just projecting. You seem bright is all I am saying. Some Hood nikkas are bright as fukk. My homie for example is one of the most smart dudes I've met.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There is a fragment of black women who prefer either thugs, a$$holes or the rough types, but normally the men who say what the OP is implying is targeting the wrong set of women so they label all women like that.

In society everyone is labeled by groups, not by individuals. That is the cause for all these problems in the world.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:
Its actually kind of bizarre.
I always assumed it was one of those things that guys who frequently get rejected say as a kind of "comfort," but having become friends with more and more young Black women, for some odd reason there's an open fascination and attraction toward "hood nikkas who are intelligent." Something I've never quite gotten. There's a Tumblr post with around 60 or 70k notes that says something along those same lines.

I'm not about that bitter nikka shyt though, so I'm not even going to attempt to dissect that nonsense.
Keep in mind though that a whole lot of Black women who grew up in the suburbs/upper-middle class, absolutely adore hood culture and try to camouflage themselves in it. Anyone who has gone to private school and/or college can vouch for this.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Ultimately I don't think women know what they want.... but as time goes on I've seen single black women settle for pretty much anything