When black men say all black women want thugs

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
literally anyone can get a woman, even a woman can get a woman in 2016

I said that women have a preference for the bad guys who give em a thrill.

The Tupac in a business suit type man will have his pick of the litter unlike the regular average joe who has to deal with average to ugly bytches

What? The above average man can pick and choose :gladbron:and the average/below average guy can't :gladbron: Wow! That's like the person who makes $100K having more options for housing than the person that makes $30K :gladbron:

Most nikkas ain't bad boys :laff: and somehow they are getting bytches :jbhmm:

And men who get bytches damn sho ain't complaining about not getting chose :jbhmm:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:
True, while I dont agree with the generalizing wording I do see the point that the bad boys are wanted during the bad boy phase that many women go through.

Shame this wont be talked about much because not going against it just lets more young women go into a bad boy phase and get hurt.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is he also a thug?:mjpls:
beyonce-prom-photo.png

nah, but the man she married is a former drug dealer who apparently cheated on her.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

Ghost an Tupac are nothing alike........ Nothing.
Ghost left his wife for the side chick he is actually in love with, that's the only girl outside his wife that's he's been with.

Second, ghost has a very boring personality, he runs his night club bit he doesn't party in it, he hates being in the lime light an is very low key.

Tupac is a straight street nicca like Canaan, ghost was only on the streets as long as he had to be, he hated being on corners.

Ghost has the personality of a wall Street CEO but he also a assassin and distribution Boss

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
What? The above average man can pick and choose :gladbron:and the average/below average guy can't :gladbron: Wow! That's like the person who makes $100K having more options for hosing than the person that makes $30K :gladbron:

Most nikkas ain't bad boys :laff: and somehow they are getting bytches :jbhmm:

And men who get bytches damn sho ain't complaining about not getting chose :jbhmm:

Are you slow, or do you want this to keep going around in circles?:dahell:

I said ANYONE can get a bytch, nikkas are out here fukking ugly/average women and claiming that as a W:heh:

Sorry, but some people aspire for more in life :camby:

the average joe isn't fukking top tier bytches AT ALL.

The thread premise is whether black women were attracted to thugs

the point I've made is that, yes. ALL women are attracted to the bad boy character. That's why the bad boy character has more options when choosing bytches :mindblown:

The point you're making is that "bu bu bu I know men that aren't bad that get women"

So fukking what, I bet they don't have as much options available to them as Tupac in a Business suit :umad:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

"bu bu bu dimes don't fukk with hood nikkas :mjcry:"

Beyonce is literally married to a former drug dealer tho:laff:

what's funny is, nikkas are acting like I'm making this shyt up. It comes straight out of these females mouths :childplease:

These nikkas stupid breh.

They lack the ability to think critically. In here talking about "well he aint a thug for real. Lil Shawn-Shawn aint no thug. I ain't never seen him in no gang or with a gun" :laff: Nikka it aint meant to be taken literally dumbass. When women are young, they want a flashy exciting nikka. That nikka can be a thug. That nikka can be a player. That nikka can be a party boy who rock nothing but, j's and smoke weed every day. That nikka can be the star point guard. Flashy and exciting. Then when women get older, they want a guy they can take home to mom and dad. A guy who can be a husband and a father. And that's when the problems start because the thug, the party boy and the player usually don't make good husbands and fathers :childplease:

These nikkas are on here are beyond stupid breh. And I don't know what school these nikkas went to but, at my school, the players, the street nikkas and the athletes got all the p*ssy. Again. I got p*ssy in high school. I had a girlfriend or a girl I was talking to every year but, I was definitely on the low end to the middle end of the spectrum. I was not considered a top dude like the players, street nikkas and the athletes :whoa: And now we older, surprise surprise some of them nikkas didn't make the transition into successful careers and lives so now, all those chicks aren't as interested in their dusty asses as they were before because now they're on the "find a stable nice guy to settle down with" part of the plan. Exciting guys first, Stable guys later. Bad boys in your 20s, nice guys in your 30s. Alpha fukks, beta bucks. Cads then dads. Nothing new. Nikkas out here denying something that girls have flat out told me to my face :mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are you slow, or do you want this to keep going around in circles?:dahell:

I said ANYONE can get a bytch, nikkas are out here fukking ugly/average women and claiming that as a W:heh:

Sorry, but some people aspire for more in life :camby:

the average joe isn't fukking top tier bytches AT ALL.

The thread premise is whether black women were attracted to thugs

the point I've made is that, yes. ALL women are attracted to the bad boy character. That's why the bad boy character has more options when choosing bytches :mindblown:

The point you're making is that "bu bu bu I know men that aren't bad that get women"

So fukking what, I bet they don't have as much options available to them as Tupac in a Business suit :umad:

So bottom tier nikkas ain't getting top tier bytches and y'all crying

:laff:

Them nikkas ain't bad boys, they actually approach women, with confidence, something the average Coli bytch nikka won't do

They ain't afraid of rejection either

You hoe ass nikkas don't approach, won't make yourselves more attractable and y'all crying

:umad:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
These nikkas stupid breh.

They lack the ability to think critically. In here talking about "well he aint a thug for real. Lil Shawn-Shawn aint no thug. I ain't never seen him in no gang or with a gun" :laff: Nikka it aint meant to be taken literally dumbass. When women are young, they want a flashy exciting nikka. That nikka can be a thug. That nikka can be a player. That nikka can be a party boy who rock nothing but, j's and smoke weed every day. That nikka can be the star point guard. Flashy and exciting. Then when women get older, they want a guy they can take home to mom and dad. A guy who can be a husband and a father. And that's when the problems start because the thug, the party boy and the player usually don't make good husbands and fathers :childplease:

These nikkas are on here are beyond stupid breh. And I don't know what school these nikkas went to but, at my school, the players, the street nikkas and the athletes got all the p*ssy. Again. I got p*ssy in high school. I had a girlfriend or a girl I was talking to every year but, I was definitely on the low end to the middle end of the spectrum. I was not considered a top dude like the players, street nikkas and the athletes :whoa: And now we older, surprise surprise some of them nikkas didn't make the transition into successful careers and lives so now, all those chicks aren't as interested in their dusty asses as they were before because now they're on the "find a stable nice guy to settle down with" part of the plan. Exciting guys first, Stable guys later. Bad boys in your 20s, nice guys in your 30s. Alpha fukks, beta bucks. Cads then dads. Nothing new. Nikkas out here denying something that girls have flat out told me to my face :mjlol:
So would you feel better if women preferred so called beta males in their younger years ?