When black men say all black women want thugs

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
80% of black women living in the ghetto, collecting welfare and just a complete waste of breath want thugs/ex cons/ imaginary players

now the other 20% in the ghetto plus the 90% living a middle class, upper class lifestyle wants a decent knowledgeable dude who's about something

but black women as a whole will continue to be judge off of love and hip-hop, real housewives of atlanta and instagram smuts as the model of black women

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
idk...but i came to say marc lamont hill is a c00n and a pandering bytch

hes about a check....hes a white liberal in black face

I saw him in the liquor store. He illegally parked his maybach and was in the liquor store on his phone looking around hoping someone noticed him.

Iono why but I was kinda shocked he was buying alcohol and I was shocked he had a maybach. Didn't know msnbc hosts were getting it like that. He's a professor and writes books too so breh got multi revenue streams

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
6"6 josh Richardson vs 7"0 durant :youngsabo:

mjcry-hoodie-gif.4604

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Outside of your picture, you post like a square breh. I would think you a dude like me. Like you got your shyt together. Maybe I am just projecting. You seem bright is all I am saying. Some Hood nikkas are bright as fukk. My homie for example is one of the most smart dudes I've met.

There's a lot of intelligent cats in my position and I have no choice but to be "square" at this point

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This only applies to hood chicks and even then it's mostly young ones. Even hood chicks want stability when they old and washed.

And y'all went to private schools or magnet schools huh. Cause I went to overbrook 3 of my 4 yrs and it def was "thugs" in that jawn. There were nikkas who literally played dice in the bathroom all day long , gang members (master street), and drug dealers pushing new Lexus coupe to high school like the shyt was normal. Some of them wore coogi and polo and got bytches and some were dirty as shyt and got none :manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The athletes, rich nikkas, and pretty boys was smashin all the broads in everybody high school

I'm pretty sure the "thugs" wasn't in class like that or kicked out so what are you talkin about :heh:
That's what I'm saying. The thugged out nikkas didn't even go to school. I think a lot of nikkas on this board don't know what a thug is. They only know what they heard from Pac

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
This only applies to hood chicks and even then it's mostly young ones. Even hood chicks want stability when they old and washed.

And y'all went to private schools or magnet schools huh. Cause I went to overbrook 3 of my 4 yrs and it def was "thugs" in that jawn. There were nikkas who literally played dice in the bathroom all day long , gang members (master street), and drug dealers pushing new Lexus coupe to high school like the shyt was normal. Some of them wore coogi and polo and got bytches and some were dirty as shyt and got none :manny:
How old are you?

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
These dudes are sheltered. They sound just like white folks who swear every black man who doesn't carry himself like a whiteboy is a thug
That's some shyt these clowns copied from white boys

Women want masculine men, period. Men attack situations, make moves, get shyt done, approach etc... bytches and bytch ass nikkas complain and don't do none of that

man, you n i both knw most these nikkaz that says shyt like that its just bunch of white boys masquerading as a black man on the coli...

im willing to bet 85-90% of posters on here are fugazi white boys tryna fit in where they can

you gotta b whitewashed to even have this kind of thought process, i cant take this thread serious :mjlol:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ive been saying this forever. To me, a thug is a violent criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. But dudes who can't get ass define it as any other black dude who's assertive with women and an up to date fashion sense.