When black men say all black women want thugs

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

The athletes, rich nikkas, and pretty boys was smashin all the broads in everybody high school

I'm pretty sure the "thugs" wasn't in class like that or kicked out so what are you talkin about :heh:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It's a way for corny and lame nikkas to feel better about themselves for being corny and lame. They're the black equivalent to these cacs :mjlol:

tumblr_mg13lnZHkE1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfx7vkjNtx1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mft9fqFnuS1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfb96luw8J1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfr24pWkLc1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfiyctmuFX1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfex5dRX3H1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbp6vtZP71s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbfqz5bKD1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbgptgp3N1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg
So by looking at these guys nice is synonymous with goofy, ugly or average. I see. If they would switch out nice for unattractive then yea, attractive women don't want unattractive men. Why is that so hard for people to understand. Even men here can look at these men and see why they aren't getting any

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The athletes, rich nikkas, and pretty boys was smashin all the broads in everybody high school

I'm pretty sure the "thugs" wasn't in class like that or kicked out so what are you talkin about :heh:
When I was in HS, girls tend to like the same nikkas. White, Black, others, etc. College wasn't much different. It was cool. I wasn't taking consistent L's.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

Thugs don't go to school, them nikkas drop out between 8th and 10th grade

:blaff: