When black men say all black women want thugs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus a womans vagina doesn't come with a exclusivity clause.

A chic can be fukkin the broke nikka that sell her weed, the manager at her job, some NBA nikka.

Its all about the three C's.

Comfort, convenience, and compatibility. Most women are fair game if you can provide at least 1 of the 3.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

The nikka that was smashing all of the girls at my school never sold drugs. But his folks had money, brought him a Hummer, all of the J's, he had a mouthpiece and women from all over were begging him to call them. White, Black, Asian, Latino, etc. If they were human women, they wanted that nikka. He was 5'9 but he can hoop and was fast as hell.

I remember we had an event with a different school. There was one 9 with like five 7's. All became dimes in college via facebook but all of the 7's were all virgins and doing dance. You know how serious that bullshyt is in the South at Black schools. All of them girls wanted that nikka to take their virginity. All of em. The 9 was mainly talking to me. I saw she wanted to give him her number too but I was kinda salty like bytch, don't you dare :ufdup: She pissed me after a month into the phone convos when she asked me about him.

:martin:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
man i just came from tge corner store and saw this chick hugged up wit a nikka I knew in high school, helping buy his 3 children all kinds of snacks and shyt, knowing she could do better (I knew the girl too).

nikka pants hanging all off his ass with purple and indigo dreds smelling like loud. he's a dealer.... and ion give a fukk what y'all talk in about I see this shyt everyday where I'm at
She sounds like she's the female counterpart to him right?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
la-me-ln-handsome-mugshot-married-20140620

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Yes those types get women but so do regular men, they just get regular women.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
bytches like men who are rough around the edges. A lot of women find men who demand respect attractive, monetarily or through violence. Our culture glorifies them, so why wouldn't they want them?