When black men say all black women want thugs

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think this is low key one of the major problems in all of this.

"Thug" (as someone else mentioned) might be too strong of a word to describe some of these men....I don't think people are necessarily referring to the genuine article, but there is a thug-like way of dressing, talking, and communicating with people that for some odd reason strikes the right cord with a lot of women in our community.

There is a very confused and warped sense of what is masculinity in the BC, pretty much to the point where you have people pretending to be something that they aren't just in an effort to fit in.

You have a lot of BM who aren't "thugs" at all, but they are quick to walk around, talking, dressing and in most instances acting like they're the most hood dudes out there ALL in an effort to attract women.

And then you have "reformed thugs" who are QUICK to run around telling everyone that they USED to be "thugs" and/or they were from the "hood" as a way of gaining p*ssy-points and credibility with women while gaining extra brownie points from the community.

We've ALL seen it, and most of us probably see it every day and many of the people in this very thread are the same way. For some odd reason it's personality trait that is very attractive in our communities.

It pretty much goes along with the belief that in the Black COmmunity that the person who struggles is to be admired, but those who are "responsible" (for lack of a better one) are to be loathed and/or ignored (in some small degree). People end up being afraid to be responsible and make the "right" choices in life for fear that they aren't really being "black" because to be "black" is to struggle--constantly struggle. If you're any different, or if you've lived your life in any different of a way--you're pretty much considered an outsider.

I swear on everything, ONLY in the black community is one proud to be poor and from the ghetto--whether you're still there or at one time came from there, it's like a badge of honor.

There are tons of whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians Arabs etc who grew up poor (far poorer than any of us have) and you'll never see them brag about it. They keep that shyt quiet and to themselves.

Damn good post

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:beli: :comeon:

I work in the sticks breh. There are plenty of proud rednecks. Even when they get money they stay "true to their roots". It's a defense mechanism poor people develop and never learn how to shake.

I agree with most of the rest though. Ultimately if a dude chooses to throw who he actually is in the bushes to pretend to be someone else to get ass he lost. It's not about being a thug or an a$$hole or whatever... it's about being the best version of yourself, learning from + accepting + not getting crushed by rejection, and just living life, rather than defining yourself by your success with women.
:jbhmm: interesting, because I live and work in NYC, and I never see whites, Asians and Indians walking around pretending to behave like the poorest in their communities. If anything, they love to front and they try to fit in with their more privileged brethren and shop at Burgdorf Goodman for button downs and jackets. I mean you can ask an Indian doctor straight from the Stix of Mumbai how he grew up and he'll give you the ....:unsure: face out of embarrassment. He may have been eating cow dung mixed with curry at one time on a dirt road in his home country...but you'd never know that.

A Black Man though? Ask him and he'll tell you how he use to eat stale oatmeal off the floor in a 200 sq ft project room in the hood...and how he use have to one dim light bulb in the room and heard AK's going off every night. And everyone in the BC will get...:gladbron::ooh::whew: and...:clap:...and the black women listening will get....:leon:.....:wub:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:

Only nikkas who don't get women say this.

Have you ever seen a breh who gets women complain about this shyt... ever?
Nerdy black men get women ALL THE TIME.

Hell i'm a nerdy black man and I have no problem getting women.
Yeah I have a gun but I do not fit the description of a thug at all.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have never heard this. Not saying it don't happen but I don't hang around men who think that way. If she's pretty and I like her I'll Holla. I once had a darkskinned girls only policy . :yeshrug: but I'm a square so.

I've heard it. Even from my own close friends. My best friend and I have been arguing for YEARS about the fact that he ALWAYS goes for light skinned women and I call him on it. Dudes own mother is dark skinned and got into it with him once.

He's gotten better over the years as he's matured but goddamn when we were 20-24 it was almost embarrassing seeing him act a fool over anything light

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I think those brothers dwell on the past too much and aren't looking at the outcome.

So some thug nikkas were "winning" back in high school, are they now? :jbhmm: Let's use logic, friends.

Intelligent, ambitious, goal oriented men tend to win in the end over "thugs".

How can you see LaTreyQuan still selling drugs at 26 and working at Burger King on the side, on facebook posting ridiculous statuses that sound like a 13 yr old wrote them, arguing with one of his baby mamas, etc and have flashbacks of him and others getting play in high school? :comeon:

I'm not even saying that it doesn't have truth to it, but when you look at the present and how that turned out for most parties involved, you shouldn't feel salty. You should be like that gif of 50 laughing

Of course you shouldn't forget which bytches ignored you and had kids with some loser nikka etc and if they hit your inbox trying to come around because they want help raising their kids then you hit em with the :camby: but all this going on various sites crying about some thug nikka getting a lot of p*ssy in high school is weak as fukk. Thugs usually do not win in the end over smart nikkas. A lot end up in jail, or out of jail with a criminal record and no career/no businesses, b*stard kids that they abandon, etc

Some thugs might've been viewed as "that nikka" in high school but by the time they get like 25, unless they changed and educated themselves etc most ppl don't view them as that nikka anymore. The nikkas who made smarter decisions and worked hard are usually viewed in a better light and spoken of more positively, are doing better in general etc

Lastly, those nikkas harp on "thugs" getting a lot of bytches, but never want to question why there's so many "thugs" in the first place. If by your own admission, a lot of "thugs" are getting a lot of p*ssy, then there must be a lot of thugs in the first place, for so many broads to love them so much :sas2:

They never want to question why so many nikkas choose the street life over just being "normal". Yall nikkas who complain, you obviously are the opposite of a thug, and you know as well as I do that these thug dudes could have done the same thing we did. Stay out of the street, don't get involved in criminal activity, get an education/trade/career/military/something to elevate your environment/situation, not have any baby mamas, etc. You know how many dudes i've encountered that could've went to college or trade school for free (financial aid would've covered all their expenses) but they just didn't want to go? Rather just have a little small time coke operation trying to make quick money but many end up locked up/in and out of jail, killed, or constantly looking over their shoulder and endangering their close family etc

The chicks who did go for those types usually get fukked over. They got left with a baby, or are somewhere helping a nikka pay the rent, that isn't gonna marry her anyway, thinking that being 'supportive' to him is going to one day pay off, but being supportive to a man whose only goals are to get a Charger, get high, get p*ssy etc good luck with that :skip:you'll be being 'supportive' for a long time

nikkas who aren't thugs need to stop whining so much....who wins the end? :obama:
:whew:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Well there you have it. I guess this means ALL women choose thugs over nice guys :comeon:
Not all, just most black women from my experience. The loneliest nikka in the hood are the nice guys. This is a fact. I was once that guy before I realized the way I was raised to treat women was contrary to what they desired so I forced myself to become an a$$hole when dealing with most women and I've been eating good ever since.

Everyday a nikka turns heel to get the results he desires from women.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Not all, just most black women from my experience. The loneliest nikka in the hood are the nice guys. This is a fact. I was once that guy before I realized the way I was raised to treat women was contrary to what they desired so I forced myself to become an a$$hole when dealing with most women and I've been eating good ever since.

Everyday a nikka turns heel to get the results he desires from women.
But you can say this for the black men who knock up the women too. Neither makes it true or representative of black men or women. Just expand your horizons and make more networks breh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So if a fat chick who can't cook said she's mad she doesn't have the same access to dudes like an in-shape and attractive chick that can't cook, is that a valid complaint?
Cats out here snitching on themselves and don't know it even though most going to claim some Kaepernick flow that they helping those without a voice lol. FOH

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
THIS....

If you an average nikka and not a fukkboy or class clown - the average Black American woman don't want you.

It's not like the 80s when my pops came up even though back then the tide was starting to turn for the worse, there were still sisters raised properly (i.e. - my momma and aunts) so the average brother could still come up with a sister with him from the jump.

After that though this whole swirling bedwench shyt you see now began.

My Father and Uncles are and we're hard working honest Black Men, blue collar but good salary and benefits. The last generation in which a Black Man who made responsible decisions in life could get a decent sister (at least in NYC)

Don't let any American BW in the Northeast tell you otherwise cause they lying :ufdup:

Often that "edge" comes with illegal and illicit behavior that leads to drama and trouble. Let's not act like these Women are just swooning over a nikkas personality now (like they really give a shyt about that):comeon:

Two of the dumbest posts in this whole thread:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:jbhmm: interesting, because I live and work in NYC, and I never see whites, Asians and Indians walking around pretending to behave like the poorest in their communities. If anything, they love to front and they try to fit in with their more privileged brethren and shop at Burgdorf Goodman for button downs and jackets. I mean you can ask an Indian doctor straight from the Stix of Mumbai how he grew up and he'll give you the ....:unsure: face out of embarrassment. He may have been eating cow dung mixed with curry at one time on a dirt road in his home country...but you'd never know that.

A Black Man though? Ask him and he'll tell you how he use to eat stale oatmeal off the floor in a 200 sq ft project room in the hood...and how he use have to one dim light bulb in the room and heard AK's going off every night. And everyone in the BC will get...:gladbron::ooh::whew: and...:clap:...and the black women listening will get....:leon:.....:wub:
Yall nikkas love sucking other races dikk with your limited life experiences smfh. I saw it in one place so that makes it true all over again smfh.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

:sas2:

But I do get shyt done IRL, which is why I'm hardly here anymore. But women want a thorough dude that lives up to his word. Most times, sadly, it's a breh that gotten in trouble with the law numerous times.