When black men say all black women want thugs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tariq spoke on this yesterday...

its cause most dudes think chicks like "thugs" when they really like CONFIDENT men... and men wit power...

problem is alotta people think a confident black man is something negative :francis:

so they been pushing that thug and pimp image as what a so called confident black man is supposed to be...

they aint never gonna promote the image of a powerful black man unless they can criminalize him:wow:

any powerful black man with confidence gotta be a criminal or up to no good... thats white supremacy 101...
damn

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So, in other words nikkas should just kill themselves because they're inferior

Also, just to clarify your dumb ass theory, there's ABSOLUTELY NO nikka IN THE WORLD THAT'S PURPOSELY PURSUING RETARDED HOES LIKE THE ONE'S YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Idk how your dumb ass formulated that stupid ass opinion of yours
You emotional and that means I was probably strumming your pain with that last post.

Also where the fukk did I imply that nikkas should kill themselves? The fact that you think the only other option besides chasin ratchet p*ssy (in ur heads) is death is very telling.

My suggestion for blk men who are succumbing to this mass hysteria bytchass victimization woe is me bullshyt is the same advice I give to blk chicks suckin their teeth bytchin about the same shyt:
A.) Stop giving a damn about sorry ass blk people. B.) Stop acting like they make up the majority of our race C.) stop blaming ur inability to interact with the opposite sex on exaggerations of the blk community D.) stop being a lousy ass c00n and spreading white propaganda about blks to justify why dymes don't want you ("most blk chicks single moms b/c they fukked thugs instead of me!" "Most blk men are colorstruck and hate blk women anyway!")
E.) Get the fukk out of ur house, get the fukk off the internet, get the fukk out your head and go TALK TO PEOPLE!!!!!

Most of ya'll whining about not being able to find a mate usually DONT EVEN HAVE FRIENDS!
Ur creating self-fulfilling prophecies caught up in exaggerated issues and using these as excuses for why you don't interact much with other people.
Expand ur circle. Most people get in relationships through meeting friends and acquaintances.

-In honor of Greg (a good friend of mine who is amazing but spends his life gaming while never interacting with the opposite sex cuz he wants a chick that looks like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.) True fukking story.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
man i just came from tge corner store and saw this chick hugged up wit a nikka I knew in high school, helping buy his 3 children all kinds of snacks and shyt, knowing she could do better (I knew the girl too).

nikka pants hanging all off his ass with purple and indigo dreds smelling like loud. he's a dealer.... and ion give a fukk what y'all talk in about I see this shyt everyday where I'm at

Same goes for dudes who are bled out of their time and money chasing the town whore because she is deemed "cute" with a "phat ass". A lot of brehs love thots though they were raised better and see how these women turn out as moms and grandmas. Some people are attracted to shyt bc usually they like drama.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also ladies go look at the pictures posted by the men in the Coli thread.

That's the shyt that makes me mad about stuff like this. I didn't see not one dude that was below average looking in that thread. Most were very attractive.

I know scores of dudes who don't look half as good as some of these dudes on here offline who got chicks and its NOT b/c they thugs.

Something ain't addin up.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

That's the shyt that makes me mad about stuff like this. I didn't see not one dude that was below average looking in that thread. Most were very attractive.

I know scores of dudes who don't look half as good as some of these dudes on here offline who got chicks and its NOT b/c they thugs.

It's social circle...like the girl above you said

It's something that's hard to remedy post college and high school

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah let's not hurt the hubby outchea, good ones out here.

:whoa:

Your usual transparency is so refreshing, I want to hug you :hug:, I'm gonna rub the booty a lil bit, but the hug is genuine.

Frat nikkas are probably the closest thing to that. Girls flock to b them hard.

ain't nobody gonna rub @Vice Queen Booty except me !!!:ufdup::damn:

That booty is mines !!!
full

Okay, I don't know if this should be a separate thread, but how many people wanna rub my booty, because this is getting outta hand.

Only one person rubbin dat booty
:birdman:

Jimi Swagger

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
It's a way for corny and lame nikkas to feel better about themselves for being corny and lame. They're the black equivalent to these cacs :mjlol:

tumblr_mg13lnZHkE1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfx7vkjNtx1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mft9fqFnuS1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfb96luw8J1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfr24pWkLc1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfiyctmuFX1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfex5dRX3H1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbp6vtZP71s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbfqz5bKD1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbgptgp3N1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

These dudes are :huhldup: on top of being self deprecating and entitled. Alphas with confidence are where it is at. Besides of securing a future at an earlier age, they make attractive children vs. the betas who don't mature until their 30s to mid 40s. Dudes cannot fight nature. So ladies keep throwing it back to the so called "young thugs", "jerks", and "a$$holes" for humanity sake and well built offspring :ufdup:.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/4...ildren-genetic-mutation-research-confirms.htm

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All men are nice to women at first. Even thugs. Who do you think thugs trick off of, nikkas?
Nah, i'm mainly talking about these so called nice guys online that complain about how women only like ass holes.

They probably have no goals, no personality, no conviction, no interests, no redeeming qualities yet they believe that bc they're simply 'nice' they should be entitled to the best and finest women when that's just not how it works man.

I'm not saying don't be a good person. That'll automatically show when you interact with others, but simply being 'nice' is not always enough to get any woman or friends for that matter.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

You're a real one. But most of the coli females don't agree with you. I've seen a lot of slick comments by female posters about the looks of male posters in this site. :jbhmm:

But I understand most wouldn't be that gassed up in real life.:pachaha:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Somebody called my square ass a thug and they called a nice guy like @BmoreGorilla a thug. A thug is a Black man who gets play from women but don't put losers like KentTV on. Even if we tried, they would never listen.
Exactly

Thug = dude the chick you want is fukking instead of you
Hoe = the chick you want who is fukking somebody instead of you

nikkas need to take ownership of their lives

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The most ridiculous part of all this is how these weird nikkas who buy into the idea that women want thugs are literally out here tucking in their emotions and pretending to be something they're not just to chase p*ssy.

I take pity on them.
I think this is low key one of the major problems in all of this.

"Thug" (as someone else mentioned) might be too strong of a word to describe some of these men....I don't think people are necessarily referring to the genuine article, but there is a thug-like way of dressing, talking, and communicating with people that for some odd reason strikes the right cord with a lot of women in our community.

There is a very confused and warped sense of what is masculinity in the BC, pretty much to the point where you have people pretending to be something that they aren't just in an effort to fit in.

You have a lot of BM who aren't "thugs" at all, but they are quick to walk around, talking, dressing and in most instances acting like they're the most hood dudes out there ALL in an effort to attract women.

And then you have "reformed thugs" who are QUICK to run around telling everyone that they USED to be "thugs" and/or they were from the "hood" as a way of gaining p*ssy-points and credibility with women while gaining extra brownie points from the community.

We've ALL seen it, and most of us probably see it every day and many of the people in this very thread are the same way. For some odd reason it's personality trait that is very attractive in our communities.

It pretty much goes along with the belief that in the Black COmmunity that the person who struggles is to be admired, but those who are "responsible" (for lack of a better word) are to be loathed and/or ignored (in some small degree). They end up being afraid to be responsible and/or make the "right" decisions in their lives for fear that they aren't really being "black" because to be "black" is to struggle--constantly struggle. If you're any different, or if you've lived your life in any different of a way--you're pretty much considered an outsider.

I swear on everything, ONLY in the black community is one proud to be poor and from the ghetto--whether you're still there or at one time came from there, it's like a badge of honor.

There are tons of whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians Arabs etc who grew up poor (far poorer than any of us have) and you'll never see them brag about it. They keep that shyt quiet and to themselves.

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Women like status :francis: they want somethin that's desired by their peers like most people. I was the athlete and the "thug" at different points in a my life so I speak on this shyt with experience

All these lames screamin this women love thugs bullshyt have no idea what they're talking about and just project their own insecurities.

It ain't no secret, I've done a bid and I can't tell you how many black women I told or googled my shyt and been like :whoa: I don't keep it a secret with broads when I first meet em. Most will be like hell naw right out the gate and the ones that I do end up fukkin with heavy make a nikka have to prove himself basically

I don't have a problem with it tho because I'm the one with the x so I deal with it with women and jobs, never had a problem with either because I do what the fukk I gotta do and people respect it. But this whole women love thugs shyt was created by white boy's and insecure soft ass nikkas. A social nikka that's good with his mouthpieces will eat regardless

That's real. You sound dynamic like half hood half Huxtable and can adapt to an environment without losing yourself. Not too many human beings are balanced and have that capability, which makes you appealing to women and people in general. Often brehs are too macho, too emo, too nerdy/reserved, too hotep, or too nikkarish, aside from Latin American men from my experience. You should buy one of the religious certifications online pastor a church.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I swear on everything, ONLY in the black community is one proud to be poor and from the ghetto--whether you're still there or at one time came from there, it's like a badge of honor.
:beli: :comeon:

I work in the sticks breh. There are plenty of proud rednecks. Even when they get money they stay "true to their roots". It's a defense mechanism poor people develop and never learn how to shake.

I agree with most of the rest though. Ultimately if a dude chooses to throw who he actually is in the bushes to pretend to be someone else to get ass he lost. It's not about being a thug or an a$$hole or whatever... it's about being the best version of yourself, learning from + accepting + not getting crushed by rejection, and just living life, rather than defining yourself by your success with women.