When black men say all black women want thugs

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Thats not what the data says tho....https://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p70-126.pdf

2009 census has 37% living in 2 parent household and 55% in single parent homes...and its probably gotten worse now....thats not the "worse elements" 55% is the MAJORITY...the new normal

55% of blk women are not single mothers. That's the stats you never get. You only get the percentage of CHILDREN living in single parent homes. NOT THE PERCENTAGE OF BLK WOMEN WHO ARE SINGLE MOMS.

You have to look at raw numbers and calculate those percentages yourself to see just how many blk women in our race are single mothers.

Currently the US has 9 million single mothers. Guess how many of those are blk single mothers? "About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic."
What's 1/3 of 9 million?
3 MILLION blk single mothers.

Out of 24 million blk women, 3 million single mothers. Roughly 1/2 of those were married and now divorced.

Source: Single Mother Statistics — Single Mother Guide

Moreover only half of those 3 million blk single mothers are living in poverty.

Source: Pay Equity and Single Mothers of Color

So once you take away the 1.5 million blk women single mothers who dont fit the bitter blk male narrative and aren't impoverished, you have 1.5 million blk women out of about 18-20 million blk women (I took 4-6 million off for blk female children and older blk women past the age of 45).

1.5 out of 18 million other blk women who are the baby boomers for our entire race. While the majority of blk women are single and childless but held accountable in the media for some blk men's obsession with easy, ratchet p*ssy.

People let statistics bamboozle them. When they heard 70% of blk children being borne to OOW homes they automatically thought this was a one-to-one ratio. They automatically assumed these children were being born to 70% of blk women.

Nope. Not when a large percentage of the single moms actually have multiple children.

But this is the shyt you won't hear in the news and bitter blk dudes are happy to parrot this mess because they need an excuse for romantic failures.

But the overwhelming majority of blk women are childless and our birthrates have declined steadily.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I think those brothers dwell on the past too much and aren't looking at the outcome.

So some thug nikkas were "winning" back in high school, are they now? :jbhmm: Let's use logic, friends.

Intelligent, ambitious, goal oriented men tend to win in the end over "thugs".

How can you see LaTreyQuan still selling drugs at 26 and working at Burger King on the side, on facebook posting ridiculous statuses that sound like a 13 yr old wrote them, arguing with one of his baby mamas, etc and have flashbacks of him and others getting play in high school? :comeon:

I'm not even saying that it doesn't have truth to it, but when you look at the present and how that turned out for most parties involved, you shouldn't feel salty. You should be like that gif of 50 laughing

Of course you shouldn't forget which bytches ignored you and had kids with some loser nikka etc and if they hit your inbox trying to come around because they want help raising their kids then you hit em with the :camby: but all this going on various sites crying about some thug nikka getting a lot of p*ssy in high school is weak as fukk. Thugs usually do not win in the end over smart nikkas. A lot end up in jail, or out of jail with a criminal record and no career/no businesses, b*stard kids that they abandon, etc

Some thugs might've been viewed as "that nikka" in high school but by the time they get like 25, unless they changed and educated themselves etc most ppl don't view them as that nikka anymore. The nikkas who made smarter decisions and worked hard are usually viewed in a better light and spoken of more positively, are doing better in general etc

Lastly, those nikkas harp on "thugs" getting a lot of bytches, but never want to question why there's so many "thugs" in the first place. If by your own admission, a lot of "thugs" are getting a lot of p*ssy, then there must be a lot of thugs in the first place, for so many broads to love them so much :sas2:

They never want to question why so many nikkas choose the street life over just being "normal". Yall nikkas who complain, you obviously are the opposite of a thug, and you know as well as I do that these thug dudes could have done the same thing we did. Stay out of the street, don't get involved in criminal activity, get an education/trade/career/military/something to elevate your environment/situation, not have any baby mamas, etc. You know how many dudes i've encountered that could've went to college or trade school for free (financial aid would've covered all their expenses) but they just didn't want to go? Rather just have a little small time coke operation trying to make quick money but many end up locked up/in and out of jail, killed, or constantly looking over their shoulder and endangering their close family etc

The chicks who did go for those types usually get fukked over. They got left with a baby, or are somewhere helping a nikka pay the rent, that isn't gonna marry her anyway, thinking that being 'supportive' to him is going to one day pay off, but being supportive to a man whose only goals are to get a Charger, get high, get p*ssy etc good luck with that :skip:you'll be being 'supportive' for a long time

nikkas who aren't thugs need to stop whining so much....who wins the end? :obama:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being nice is overrated.
Okay you nice, and what? :dahell: nobody gives a shyt.

It's all about what you can do and what service you do to help the next man. Being 'nice' is secondary. Don't nobody give a fukk :camby:

This also applies to relationships. I'm starting realize this now myself :wow:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.Especially in urban communities.Street niccaz, gangbangers, and D Boys have the most powerful networks in those areas.

Women love powerful men/men who're connected to power.And sreet niccaz flex that power so flamboyantly

The educated dude earns his degree and gets the fukk outta dodge.When was the last time you seen a clique of educated niccaz posing beside their Benz, showing solidarity & power as group/ network? Might sound silly, but women love shyt like that
maxresdefault-1.jpg

ms-13.jpg

Might seem ignorant to you, but exudes muscle & power

That's the thing about men.Once they're out of that environment, they won't continue to have a fascination with hoodrats for the most part.

Chicks can go to college, get a degree, and still have a fascination with the excitement/power street niccaz exude....Up late at night reading Wahida Clark Thug Love novels
Frat nikkas are probably the closest thing to that. Girls flock to b them hard.

Nah let's not hurt the hubby outchea, good ones out here.

:whoa:

Your usual transparency is so refreshing, I want to hug you :hug:, I'm gonna rub the booty a lil bit, but the hug is genuine.
ain't nobody gonna rub @Vice Queen Booty except me !!!:ufdup::damn:

That booty is mines !!!
full

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I agree. This isn't a pity fest tho, I never lacked male attention depite the few that tried to hurt me lol. Yeah I got a man and yes sometimes I think he likes me more because I'm dark(he's crazy about my skin lol) but I love it. I never had anyone who says the things he says about it. It's great for my ego.
So you're an egotistical, annoying ass bytch? You seem to think you're better than other people, you have a very shytty, condescending personality, I can tell that's how you are irl

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Being nice is overrated.
Okay you nice, and what? :dahell: nobody gives a shyt.

It's all about what you can do and what service you do to help the next man. Being 'nice' is secondary. Don't nobody give a fukk :camby:

This also applies to relationships. I'm starting realize this now myself :wow:
All men are nice to women at first. Even thugs. Who do you think thugs trick off of, nikkas?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
55% of blk women are not single mothers. That's the stats you never get. You only get the percentage of CHILDREN living in single parent homes. NOT THE PERCENTAGE OF BLK WOMEN WHO ARE SINGLE MOMS.

You have to look at raw numbers and calculate those percentages yourself to see just how many blk women in our race are single mothers.

Currently the US has 9 million single mothers. Guess how many of those are blk single mothers? "About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic."
What's 1/3 of 9 million?
3 MILLION blk single mothers.

Out of 24 million blk women, 3 million single mothers. Roughly 1/2 of those were married and now divorced.

Source: Single Mother Statistics — Single Mother Guide

Moreover only half of those 3 million blk single mothers are living in poverty.

Source: Pay Equity and Single Mothers of Color

So once you take away the 1.5 million blk women single mothers who dont fit the bitter blk male narrative and aren't impoverished, you have 1.5 million blk women out of about 18-20 million blk women (I took 4-6 million off for blk female children and older blk women past the age of 45).

1.5 out of 18 million other blk women who are the baby boomers for our entire race. While the majority of blk women are single and childless but held accountable in the media for some blk men's obsession with easy, ratchet p*ssy.

People let statistics bamboozle them. When they heard 70% of blk children being borne to OOW homes they automatically thought this was a one-to-one ratio. They automatically assumed these children were being born to 70% of blk women.

Nope. Not when a large percentage of the single moms actually have multiple children.

But this is the shyt you won't hear in the news and bitter blk dudes are happy to parrot this mess because they need an excuse for romantic failures.

But the overwhelming majority of blk women are childless and our birthrates have declined steadily.
This. Most single mothers who have multiple baby fathers are broke bytches who use it as a comeup. It's rare for decent or we'll do women to make a mistake but shyt happens.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
So you're an egotistical, annoying ass bytch? You seem to think you're better than other people, you have a very shytty, condescending personality, I can tell that's how you are irl
:ehh: Yeah you right. Your very observant.