When black men say all black women want thugs

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
My Facebook timeline is full of bytches in their mid 30s who continuously made poor decisions and dated no good nikkas for years decades, now have kids and are single and lonely.

Normal dudes didn't start consistently getting play until the mid to late twenties. I'm in my early 30s and NOW I feel like the dynamic has shifted in my favor. Every time I go to an event with a bunch of black women, they are choosing. I feel like NOW they can finally see/notice what a good guy looks like. It's been that way since I hit 30. And that's probably only because they are tired of seeing no good mfers wash up in the sink and leave.

Back in HS, regular dudes for the most part got no play. But if you were a pretty boy, rich, athlete or thugged out you got women. And by the numbers, D-Boys had the most success by far.

I feel like other groups of women go through this bad boy phase too. But the difference is, a lot of black women actually chose to have these no good nikkas babies. I feel like other races of women for the most part grow out of the bad boy phase by the time they are leaving college. Black women stay there until they are 30, have baggage and their looks are fading. Then wonder why they can't find a good guy smh.

Sidebar: I am happily married to a black woman btw

@stilltheguru @dh86
Are you really a good guy? :skip:

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
My Facebook timeline is full of bytches in their mid 30s who continuously made poor decisions and dated no good nikkas for years decades, now have kids and are single and lonely.

Normal dudes didn't start consistently getting play until the mid to late twenties. I'm in my early 30s and NOW I feel like the dynamic has shifted in my favor. Every time I go to an event with a bunch of black women, they are choosing. I feel like NOW they can finally see/notice what a good guy looks like. It's been that way since I hit 30. And that's probably only because they are tired of seeing no good mfers wash up in the sink and leave.

Back in HS, regular dudes for the most part got no play. But if you were a pretty boy, rich, athlete or thugged out you got women. And by the numbers, D-Boys had the most success by far.

I feel like other groups of women go through this bad boy phase too. But the difference is, a lot of black women actually chose to have these no good nikkas babies. I feel like other races of women for the most part grow out of the bad boy phase by the time they are leaving college. Black women stay there until they are 30, have baggage and their looks are fading. Then wonder why they can't find a good guy smh.

Sidebar: I am happily married to a black woman btw

@stilltheguru @dh86
You're early 30s so you were a teenager in the late 90s early 2000s when that thug crap was at it's peak and ready to be on the decline. In those times it was cool for everyone to be a monolith. if you were black you had to be one way, white you had to be a another and if you deviated you were weird. what was weird then is now cool, to an extent (as long as you're not awkward). It would be interesting to see how the dynamic has changed for teens now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is one of my favorite things on the coli. nikkas get in threads like this and pretend like no other threads can be accessed.

:pachaha:
The thing is are they the same people though? If they not fukk you two talking about? This is a big site so unless its the same people with differing opinions like y'all kicking y'all just out here being the long lost Manning brother Straw

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are you slow, or do you want this to keep going around in circles?:dahell:

I said ANYONE can get a bytch, nikkas are out here fukking ugly/average women and claiming that as a W:heh:

Sorry, but some people aspire for more in life :camby:

the average joe isn't fukking top tier bytches AT ALL.

The thread premise is whether black women were attracted to thugs

the point I've made is that, yes. ALL women are attracted to the bad boy character. That's why the bad boy character has more options when choosing bytches :mindblown:

The point you're making is that "bu bu bu I know men that aren't bad that get women"

So fukking what, I bet they don't have as much options available to them as Tupac in a Business suit :umad:
Why don't you and the rest of,you ugly, broke, insecure, whatever the fukk afflictions log off and work on improving yourselves? Sounding like a bytch like you doing isn't conducive to getting girls my dude. shyt is sad but that's why y'all come here to get dapped from the other weak nikkas smfh. Hope you and the others are teenagers with this weak mentality.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Theres no point tbh, these guys are scorned and bitter and will be live what they want. I'll just say what they say when a darskin girl complains "it must be because their ugly" an attractive guy no matter what they do wouldn't have a problem getting a girl.:ld:
shyt you should say it because I definitely say the same about girls when they complaining. Both groups are the same people to me just different genders. The only difference is more of y'all like to cape up esp for darkskin chicks which makes me think some of y'all caping suffer from the same affliction cause I'm shytting on whinning dudes regardless of gender and reason.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas stay looking for pats on the head. Its ugly people of every complexion stop online caping on some they marginalized so I'm going to go extra hard for them shyt. nikkas don't find every chick attractive but stay trying to say c00n smfh. Y'all overuse that word seriously.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The thug persona is considered more classically masculine in the black community. Women like what they perceive as masculine men. It's funny how the same people that complain about hyper masculinity can't acknowledge that it has an impact on females as well as males.

This! Like some said....thugs are grouped in the alpha super masculine group along with cocky players, bad boys, jerks and athletes. Pretty boys aren't always super masculine but they are usually the most attractive and best dressed and groomed and just like men...some women look for aesthetics and want to bear good looking children so pretty boys can eat good...plus most ate cocky and women love confident and cocky men. But as far as thugs and players....they tend to have a strong mouthpiece and not afraid to approach. Those qualities are what attract women...that along with primal vibes and that dominant masculine aura. Athletes who play very aggressive sports like football and basketball eat good because of their success and them playing a masculine sport competing with other men.

Now I've seen men who were any of the following...quiet, nerdy, effeminate, soft, quirky, artsy, introverted, boring, square, submissive, uncoordinated, eccentric, etc. get women but women tend to like the most masculine, aggressive, alpha maleish type. There are always outliers but women tend to like men in that normal range.

Last edited: