When black men say all black women want thugs

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
2pac in a business suit brehs. 2pac in a business suit :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I agree. This isn't a pity fest tho, I never lacked male attention depite the few that tried to hurt me lol. Yeah I got a man and yes sometimes I think he likes me more because I'm dark(he's crazy about my skin lol) but I love it. I never had anyone who says the things he says about it. It's great for my ego.

You gotta a Dap from School Daze dude:salute:

I would've complimented your beautiful dark chocolate :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Often that "edge" comes with illegal and illicit behavior that leads to drama and trouble. Let's not act like these Women are just swooning over a nikkas personality now (like they really give a shyt about that):comeon:
meh. Illegal dudes just happen to be very prominent in their circles thats all. They have money , status and are leaders.

It's not many stickup kids and petty thieves that you're gonna see with women because they're small time and have no status/money really. Instead its the fraudsters, the dope dealers and real gangsters who have something to show for their crimes (lots of money) that you'll see with these hoes...at least the pretty ones. It all comes down to money and status...

It's square, funny dudes famous off youtube channels with a gang of p*ssy. Status.
And its square, obnoxious dudes working decently high paying jobs with a gang of p*ssy. Money.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You gotta a Dap from School Daze dude:salute:

I would've complimented your beautiful dark chocolate :wow:
lol you do even tho you've never seen me. I said this before but being in here even with the craziness has showed me that a lot of black men are not color struck. It's very refreshing.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
tariq spoke on this yesterday...

its cause most dudes think chicks like "thugs" when they really like CONFIDENT men... and men wit power...

problem is alotta people think a confident black man is something negative :francis:

so they been pushing that thug and pimp image as what a so called confident black man is supposed to be...

they aint never gonna promote the image of a powerful black man unless they can criminalize him:wow:

any powerful black man with confidence gotta be a criminal or up to no good... thats white supremacy 101...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

its cause most dudes think chicks like "thugs" when they really like CONFIDENT men... and men wit power...

problem is alotta people think a confident black man is something negative :francis:

so they been pushing that thug and pimp image as what a so called confident black man is supposed to be...

they aint never gonna promote the image of a powerful black man unless they can criminalize him:wow:

any powerful black man with confidence gotta be a criminal or up to no good... thats white supremacy 101...
:wow:

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
My Facebook timeline is full of bytches in their mid 30s who continuously made poor decisions and dated no good nikkas for years decades, now have kids and are single and lonely.

Normal dudes didn't start consistently getting play until the mid to late twenties. I'm in my early 30s and NOW I feel like the dynamic has shifted in my favor. Every time I go to an event with a bunch of black women, they are choosing. I feel like NOW they can finally see/notice what a good guy looks like. It's been that way since I hit 30. And that's probably only because they are tired of seeing no good mfers wash up in the sink and leave.

Back in HS, regular dudes for the most part got no play. But if you were a pretty boy, rich, athlete or thugged out you got women. And by the numbers, D-Boys had the most success by far.

I feel like other groups of women go through this bad boy phase too. But the difference is, a lot of black women actually chose to have these no good nikkas babies. I feel like other races of women for the most part grow out of the bad boy phase by the time they are leaving college. Black women stay there until they are 30, have baggage and their looks are fading. Then wonder why they can't find a good guy smh.

Sidebar: I am happily married to a black woman btw

@stilltheguru @dh86

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
There are whole sectors and scores of blk women that are virtually invisible to the same blk men complaining about these women's preferences.

These invisible women look and act just like these dudes btw but somehow these dudes think they better than them.

The majority of blk women don't like thugs anymore than the majority of blk men like light-skinned hoes.

The problem is, the women YOU want like thugs. And of course the rest of the blk female population has to pay for YOUR choice to be moist over a chick who prefers a dope boy over you.

You know why you bothered by her preferences? Not b/c all blk women or most blk women have these preferences, but b/c she got a big ass and a Hoover mouf and she decides to use it to gargle thug nut instead of yours. This ain't about you being nice. Because u don't want to treat this blk woman kindly or love her. You actually just mad that you don't get the same sexual opportunities as the trifling nikkas she fukkin and suckin.

This is also why the majority of children in our race are borne to broken homes of a minority of single blk impoverished women. And why these women continue to trap multiple blk baby daddies. 70% percent of blk children born to 20-25% of blk women. Majority of single moms have multiple babies with different fathers.

Ya'll stay caring about the worse elements in our community and projecting that onto all of us.
And after spending your male youth worrying about bytches who like thugs and played ya'll or laughed ur lames asses out of the room, you come to the public sphere to blame the rest of blk women.
The sad and ironic thing is you not even aiming at ur target audience because those bytches who hurt or rejected or ignored ya'll ain't here. Them chicks gon to the next lame ass sucka. Or they married! Lol!

Nope it's the other random blk women who gotta deal with ya'll bitterness.

What the actual fukk. Don't nobody want a damn thug or a player.
Put this shyt to rest and stop parroting stereotypes and excuses for why you having trouble finding and maintaining a stable relationship.

Broken ass record.:camby:
Like I told some other chick earlier today. Blk men ain't the reason why you lonely or bitter. That you.

And the same goes for ya'll.
I've said it before but this is the realest poster on this forum by far.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Or a Homo:snoop: