When black men say all black women want thugs

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Also most AMERICAN Women don't want an average man - On average.

IF they can't get the top 1-5% they prefer to aim for the bottom 1-5%.

AMERICAN women need drama in their lives constantly to subsist almost like oxygen.

They need attention and a "dynamic" AKA emotional ass nikka that will treat them like shyt and discard them like trash but have some sort of assets whether it be multiple trap houses or multiple legit enterprises.

But at the end of the day if they can't get a successful (Whether through legit or illegit means) male they will prefer on average to get a sub-par nikka they can manipulate and control and scapegoat and blame for all the issues in their life.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yup I do. But it isn't my fault that I was born with a vagina between my legs and men want to fukk me. Just cause I get approached a lot doesn't mean that those guys actually wanted to be with me for more than a quick fukk....
Of course it isnt.( I'm actually an advocate for men developing hobbies or plans for betterment outside than chasing women all day with nothing to show for it.) I think that the issue is men and women want different things and we may not be willing get to compromise or even comprehend on what the othere wants.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of nikkas think this way. :snoop:

A dark skinned woman has to look like @MoonGoddess before she gets the same love an average light skinned or non-black woman would.

You'll notice how common that way of thinking is if you use Twitter often.
This is the only social media is used unless I'm advertising for my job or my comics.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What they don't realize is that they talking down on their skin brothers, but to white ppl ALL BLACK MEN are thugs. You ain't no special snowflake, bih. Ole "I'm not that type of black guy" face ass.
These dudes are sheltered. They sound just like white folks who swear every black man who doesn't carry himself like a whiteboy is a thug
You can tell a lot about somebody when they say "black women only want thugs"

No normal black man will cosign that
Cosign brehs :salute:. We literally had a big thread on those idiots Amy schumer and Lena Dunham , entitled white women who were on some slick shyt because of the stereotypical assumptions they made of black men. This "black women want thugs" is almost along the line of thinking those white women did when they were on that bullshyt. :snoop:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh

You WAY the fukk off base

There are tons of in-shape, educated and successful brothers I know personally in the NYC area that have NO pull with Black Women because many sisters are too self-absorbed, self-conscious or brainwashed to think Black Men ain't shyt and they gotta control the nikka to be compatible with these Men.

About 50% of the successful brothers I know in the area are dating or married out.

Perhaps this is different where you are but as I've always said it varies by geographic locale. This is the reality I've been adapted to since a young age, but it apparently comes as breaking news to yall.

Hmm, well, in my area most black men who have their shyt together (have a good job, wear nice clothes,e tc) and WANT black women are with pretty black women. Many black men, by the time they're successful, no longer want black women either due to resentment or c00nery. I think average black men are not being given chances liek average cacs, Indians, etc because of the anti-blackness in society, which goes so far as to infect black women. But rich black guys are still good when it comes to getting a black woman in general (even if not the best).

Last edited:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Cosign brehs :salute:. We literally had a big thread on those idiots Amy schumer and Lena Dunham , entitled white women who were on some slick shyt because of the stereotypical assumptions they made of black men. This "black women want thugs" is almost along the line of thinking those white women did when they were on that bullshyt. :snoop:
Don't forget that Emmitt Till was a thug cat-call on white women. Most of these men don't even realize they are spewing white people taking points

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a black guy I don't know if I see the hottest black girls with even more wealthy black guys. I see wealthier black guys with attractive black women, sure, but I'm not sure if they're with the hottest black girls? By the hottest black girls, I refer to those rare black girls who can transcend their race and appeal to all races with a combination of their beauty, brains, body, etc. I don't think I see those black women. with many black men, tall, moneyed, or otherwise.

Many--maybe not all but a significant portion at least--black women who can cross over well enough typically do so with the quickness. That's why I don't disagree with posts which say black women are disloyal. Some of what they choose is more determined by their circumstances than their outright choices. But this may just be because I live in a city with only 4-8% black population. Still I see far too many legitimately higher level black girls dating out.

Meanwhile all the hottest white women are with whites or Arabs (where I live), hottest Asian girls are with Asians, hottest Indian girls are with Indians, etc. Only black men suffer in this unique debilitating way.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
A lot of nikkas think this way. :snoop:

A dark skinned woman has to look like @MoonGoddess before she gets the same love an average light skinned or non-black woman would.

You'll notice how common that way of thinking is if you use Twitter often.
:tongue: I'm not that attractive lol.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Hmm, well, in my area most black men who have their shyt together (have a good job, wear nice clothes,e tc) and WANT black women are with pretty black women. Many black men, by the time they're successful, no longer want black women either due to resentment or c00nery. I think average black men are not being given chances liek average cacs, Indians, etc because of the anti-blackness in society, which goes so far as to infect black women. But rich black guys are still good when it comes to getting a black woman in general (even if not the best).

THIS....

If you an average nikka and not a fukkboy or class clown - the average Black American woman don't want you.

It's not like the 80s when my pops came up even though back then the tide was starting to turn for the worse, there were still sisters raised properly (i.e. - my momma and aunts) so the average brother could still come up with a sister with him from the jump.

After that though this whole swirling bedwench shyt you see now began.

My Father and Uncles are and we're hard working honest Black Men, blue collar but good salary and benefits. The last generation in which a Black Man who made responsible decisions in life could get a decent sister (at least in NYC)

Don't let any American BW in the Northeast tell you otherwise cause they lying :ufdup: