When black men say all black women want thugs

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Well good for you. And those two guys above is why I don't give a fukk about these nikkas and they issues. I'm supposed to believe that all of you have been rejected for bad boys but when I say I've been rejected because of my skin tone I'm making it up. But nikkas can hold grudges for girls that dissed them in school. Lol it's whatever I hope they all continue to be bitter and never find happiness #teampetty

I'm not saying you're making it up, cause we've all been rejected for.... something.

But you also can't throw "these nikkas and they issues" in the bushes cause of "those two guys above".

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm not saying you're making it up, cause we've all been rejected for.... something.

But you also can't throw "these nikkas and they issues" in the bushes cause of "those two guys above".
:yeshrug: At this point in time I'm tired of being blamed for some shyt I never did. I know it's some fukked up women out there I've even seen first hand what these guys are saying but if what I say is gonna be disregarded then i don't see why I should care what they're saying....

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well good for you. And those two guys above is why I don't give a fukk about these nikkas and they issues. I'm supposed to believe that all of you have been rejected for bad boys but when I say I've been rejected because of my skin tone I'm making it up. But nikkas can hold grudges for girls that dissed them in school. Lol it's whatever I hope they all continue to be bitter and never find happiness #teampetty
Women statically will always have more possible mates than men. Also some people respond to hard facts more often than not. A chart or graph has more weight than an anecdote. :whoa: I am in no way saying you've never been flat out told you're ugly cause you're darkskinned or you're pretty for a darkskinned girl because I have watched women at my old job go through that.
All I'm saying is not every dude is on that. There are outliers. Just like there are women who don't like bad boys in their youth. Statistically speaking there have to be outliers. You have questions bf or a husband now if I'm not mistaken he must've been an outlier and I'm sure he's not a thug. He may not even be an Alpha.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't have a type, im the same way as you. I like those who like me which is why I'm not bitter because tho I have been rejected for whatever reasons I've had people who liked me and approached me and loved me for whatever reasons too. I don't let those few bad instances cloud the good.
Good on you then.:ehh: I'm typically not someone's type (even when they end up in bed with me.) I just use that as a preface now.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:yeshrug: At this point in time I'm tired of being blamed for some shyt I never did. I know it's some fukked up women out there I've even seen first hand what these guys are saying but if what I say is gonna be disregarded then i don't see why I should care what they're saying....

I asked to give you a child and you rejected me:mjcry:

And yet I didn't let it turn me against ALL beautiful dark skinned Goddesses:blessed:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Women statically will always have more possible mates than men. Also some people respond to hard facts more often than not. A chart or graph has more weight than an anecdote. :whoa: I am in no way saying you've never been flat out told you're ugly cause you're darkskinned or you're pretty for a darkskinned girl because I have watched women at my old job go through that.
All I'm saying is not every dude is on that. There are outliers. Just like there are women who don't like bad boys in their youth. Statistically speaking there have to be outliers. You have questions bf or a husband now if I'm not mistaken he must've been an outlier and I'm sure he's not a thug. He may not even be an Alpha.
I agree. This isn't a pity fest tho, I never lacked male attention depite the few that tried to hurt me lol. Yeah I got a man and yes sometimes I think he likes me more because I'm dark(he's crazy about my skin lol) but I love it. I never had anyone who says the things he says about it. It's great for my ego.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I agree. This isn't a pity fest tho, I never lacked male attention depite the few that tried to hurt me lol. Yeah I got a man and yes sometimes I think he likes me more because I'm dark(he's crazy about my skin lol) but I love it. I never had anyone who says the things he says about it. It's great for my ego.
So you see what I'm saying then.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we misunderstand this issue as black men, or least I did.

The issue isn't that black women want thugs, it's that black women have higher standards for black men in general either because we have too many negative connotations as black men OR we just aren't rich or educated enough. As a result black women default to the most obvious thing a person would default to in a sea of men or women little to offer (in their minds): black men's apperance. Thugs, athletes, etc tend to have the best bodies because most of them do vigorous exercise (running away from cops, lol, or running away from defenders, lol, etc). And so that's the lowest hanging fruit for black women.

The solution: get educated and make money.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I think we misunderstand this issue as black men, or least I did.

The issue isn't that black women want thugs, it's that black women have higher standards for black men in general and since most of us aren't rich or non-black enough to over those standards, black women default to the most obvious thing: black men's apperance. Thugs, athletes, etc tend to have the best bodies because most of them do vigorous exercise (running away from cops, lol, or running away from defenders, lol, etc).

The solution: get educated and make money.

Nah breh

You WAY the fukk off base

There are tons of in-shape, educated and successful brothers I know personally in the NYC area that have NO pull with Black Women because many sisters are too self-absorbed, self-conscious or brainwashed to think Black Men ain't shyt and they gotta control the nikka to be compatible with these Men.

About 50% of the successful brothers I know in the area are dating or married out.

Perhaps this is different where you are but as I've always said it varies by geographic locale. This is the reality I've been adapted to since a young age, but it apparently comes as breaking news to yall.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
So you see what I'm saying then.
Yup I do. But it isn't my fault that I was born with a vagina between my legs and men want to fukk me. Just cause I get approached a lot doesn't mean that those guys actually wanted to be with me for more than a quick fukk....