When black men say all black women want thugs

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
From my experience, woman want the highest value male that meets their purpose. If their 20 years old and just want a dude to bang them out, then a thug might be the guy they are looking for.

If they are 30 and looking for a family guy, then it might be a doctor/lawyer type. If they can't attract that type then maybe it's an engineer/accountant.

Thugs get play from women at an earlier age, because they service her needs. Just like a hoodrat jumpoff services our needs. I got no issue with it. either way.

If a chick is 27+ and still dealing with criminal type dudes, she's an idiot.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Who says darkskinned girls are ugly?
A lot of men say that an attractive darskin girl would have no problem getting a dude acting like some men just do not like girls that are dark for whatever reason. It is what it is tho, I chose to not let the shyt I've gone through in life make me bitter. And believe me when I tell you I've been through a lot.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
A lot of men say that an attractive darskin girl would have no problem getting a dude acting like some men just do not like girls that are dark for whatever reason. It is what it is tho, I chose to not let the shyt I've gone through in life make me bitter. And believe me when I tell you I've been through a lot.
Sounds like some bullshyt tbh, you ain't been through a damn thing

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have never heard this. Not saying it don't happen but I don't hang around men who think that way. If she's pretty and I like her I'll Holla. I once had a darkskinned girls only policy . :yeshrug: but I'm a square so.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have never heard this. Not saying it don't happen but I don't hang around men who think that way. If she's pretty and I like her I'll Holla. I once had a darkskinned girls only policy . :yeshrug: but I'm a square so.
Well I've never heard black women saying they only wanted thugs but apparently we do:ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Don't argue with Women about this.

Ignore their words, pay attention to their actions....

*notes name for later reps*

no offense to her, but every dark skinned chick I've ever met claims that nobody likes dark skinned chicks....

simple reason being their egos focus on the 2 out of 10 men who don't, so their insecurities can be justified.

:queen: nobody likes dark skinned girls
:queen: nobody likes girls that are too skinny
:queen: nobody likes girls that are too fat
:queen: nobody likes girls with short hair

:therethere: lies. all lies.

Daps
He probably has a "look" that they like

That's how it usually is

Kind of like this nikka

Keenan_Montgomery_3.jpg

Now if he looked like this nikka they wouldn't be paying him no mind unless he was "down" in some way:

Artist_pic16790266991430908533.jpg

I've observed over a decade what type of "good brothas" black women choose. They prefer very distinct facial features when it comes to choosing the "Mr. Right" vs. "Mr. Right Now" :sas2:
Bottom dude looks better than than top though. Im ♁ female if that matters.

pop

Banned
Daps
Again....stop using the word "thug" because it's easy for you to say black women don't want thugs to dead the convo. YOUNG WOMEN WANT ALPHA MALES. This has been proven ad-nasuem by a multitude of sources. Sometimes thugs are included in that Alpha male category but, not all Alpha males are thugs. Bad boys, players, pretty boys, athletes, high powered corporate guys, high status men, gym rats can all be Alpha males. Women seek the best genes they can find for their future children. To women, Alpha males have the best genes, so they unknowingly seek to get pregnant by them, which is why they gravitate towards them during youth. Then after pregnancy, they seek to find stability and comfort. A nice guy. THEY HOPE FOR THE ALPHA MALE TO BECOME THAT GUY. But Alpha males don't commit and turn into nice guys. So they end up trying to find a nice guy to help raise the Alpha male's kid.

Women like cads (bad boys) for sex, dads (nice guys/simps) for marriage/dating

Women Like Cads for Sex, Dads for Mating
Dads vs. cads: The biological reasons for who wins a woman's heart

UCLA's study confirmed women prefer dominant men during ovulation, gentle men during child rearing or pregnancy :camby:

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
Your Looks and Your Inbox

Women rate 80% of men as unattractive. Again, proving women gravitate towards the best men.

Female-Messaging-Curve.png

Hundreds of women telling people straight up what kinda men they prefer :camby:

(at 0:26, "I personally don't but all my friends do, I'm not gonna lie :mjlol:")

Of course you about to ignore all this because that's what women like you do.

Here's a woman's timeline.

14-16: Puppy love
17-18: Sexual experimentation
18-21: Buckwild. Bad boys, thugs and players. Trains, threesomes, etc.
22-25: Still buckwild. But searching for alphas in the real world (lawyers, doctors, rich men, etc.).
26-27: Finding themselves (that's that oh shyt, I"m getting old transition period :ohhh: and all my friends are getting married)
28: I just want to meet a nice guy. I'm tired of the games :usure:
29-36: Finding said nice guy (simp) that marries them
40-45: Divorcing said nice guy, taking him to the cleaners and going back to fukk more bad boys and players (that Eat Pray Love lifestyle :blessed:)

I love how online all women are not "like that" when every woman I've come across in real life has been "like that". The only ones not "like that" are women who were not pretty enough to be "like that". If a woman is over a 6 or 7 in the looks department she was definitely chasing bad boys and players and thugs.....unless she was one of the rare unicorns that searched for real commitment early and got snatched up out the dating game fast. The other girls spend their 20s fukking 100s of guys, and then 2-3 abortions and a possible b*stard child later, they're 28-32 years old and finally looking for their husbands. I'm finally ready for him, Jesus, send me my husband :blessed:

Yep. The blueprint has been revealed and women are in crisis mode. Call it whatever you want but the whole "Red Pill" movement has saved millions of men from wifing up some dozen body count used up whore and getting played, cheating on, and divorced. This is literally every woman that is ables game plan. The one's that don't do this, don't have the looks to pull it off. It's amazing how oblivious society is to this. It's like everyone is in denial and don't want to admit the truth about relationships. 80% of women settle for their husbands and are not truly happy. If your wife would not have dated you between 14-22 you fukking lost.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
*notes name for later reps*

no offense to her, but every dark skinned chick I've ever met claims that nobody likes dark skinned chicks....

simple reason being their egos focus on the 2 out of 10 men who don't, so their insecurities can be justified.

:queen: nobody likes dark skinned girls
:queen: nobody likes girls that are too skinny
:queen: nobody likes girls that are too fat
:queen: nobody likes girls with short hair

:therethere: lies. all lies.
You may be right I don't know anyone who hasn't dated a darkskinned girl or who has expressed to me they're not open to dating one. I've checked former associates for saying such in the past. Notice I said former assocciates.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I think they're going off the looks at what a woman does thing and not what she says. I do know that at one time me and all my boys were actually dating darkskinned girls. But again I'm a square. :manny:
Well good for you. And those two guys above is why I don't give a fukk about these nikkas and they issues. I'm supposed to believe that all of you have been rejected for bad boys but when I say I've been rejected because of my skin tone I'm making it up. But nikkas can hold grudges for girls that dissed them in school. Lol it's whatever I hope they all continue to be bitter and never find happiness #teampetty

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
For the record,I'd have dated you. I like people who like me. But I doubt I'm your type.
I don't have a type, im the same way as you. I like those who like me which is why I'm not bitter because tho I have been rejected for whatever reasons I've had people who liked me and approached me and loved me for whatever reasons too. I don't let those few bad instances cloud the good.