When black men say all black women want thugs

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
This is also why the majority of children in our race are borne to broken homes of a minority of single blk impoverished women. And why these women continue to trap multiple blk baby daddies. 70% percent of blk children born to 20-25% of blk women. Majority of single moms have multiple babies with different fathers.

Ya'll stay caring about the worse elements in our community and projecting that onto all of us

:francis: Thats not what the data says tho....https://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p70-126.pdf
In 1991, 79 percent of White children lived with two parents compared to 64 percent of Hispanic children and 42 percent of Black children. By 2009, 75 percent of White children lived with two parents compared to 67 percent of Hispanic children and 37 percent of Black children.

2009 census has 37% living in 2 parent household and 55% in single parent homes...and its probably gotten worse now....thats not the "worse elements" 55% is the MAJORITY...the new normal

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
There are whole sectors and scores of blk women that are virtually invisible to the same blk men complaining about these women's preferences.

These invisible women look and act just like these dudes btw but somehow these dudes think they better than them.

The majority of blk women don't like thugs anymore than the majority of blk men like light-skinned hoes.

The problem is, the women YOU want like thugs. And of course the rest of the blk female population has to pay for YOUR choice to be moist over a chick who prefers a dope boy over you.

You know why you bothered by her preferences? Not b/c all blk women or most blk women have these preferences, but b/c she got a big ass and a Hoover mouf and she decides to use it to gargle thug nut instead of yours. This ain't about you being nice. Because u don't want to treat this blk woman kindly or love her. You actually just mad that you don't get the same sexual opportunities as the trifling nikkas she fukkin and suckin.

This is also why the majority of children in our race are borne to broken homes of a minority of single blk impoverished women. And why these women continue to trap multiple blk baby daddies. 70% percent of blk children born to 20-25% of blk women. Majority of single moms have multiple babies with different fathers.

Ya'll stay caring about the worse elements in our community and projecting that onto all of us.
And after spending your male youth worrying about bytches who like thugs and played ya'll or laughed ur lames asses out of the room, you come to the public sphere to blame the rest of blk women.
The sad and ironic thing is you not even aiming at ur target audience because those bytches who hurt or rejected or ignored ya'll ain't here. Them chicks gon to the next lame ass sucka. Or they married! Lol!

Nope it's the other random blk women who gotta deal with ya'll bitterness.

What the actual fukk. Don't nobody want a damn thug or a player.
Put this shyt to rest and stop parroting stereotypes and excuses for why you having trouble finding and maintaining a stable relationship.

Broken ass record.:camby:
Like I told some other chick earlier today. Blk men ain't the reason why you lonely or bitter. That you.

And the same goes for ya'll.

Who is this because I fukking love her :ohlawd:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
There are whole sectors and scores of blk women that are virtually invisible to the same blk men complaining about these women's preferences.

These invisible women look and act just like these dudes btw but somehow these dudes think they better than them.

The majority of blk women don't like thugs anymore than the majority of blk men like light-skinned hoes.

The problem is, the women YOU want like thugs. And of course the rest of the blk female population has to pay for YOUR choice to be moist over a chick who prefers a dope boy over you.

You know why you bothered by her preferences? Not b/c all blk women or most blk women have these preferences, but b/c she got a big ass and a Hoover mouf and she decides to use it to gargle thug nut instead of yours. This ain't about you being nice. Because u don't want to treat this blk woman kindly or love her. You actually just mad that you don't get the same sexual opportunities as the trifling nikkas she fukkin and suckin.

Ya'll stay caring about the worse elements in our community and projecting that onto all of us.
And after spending your male youth worrying about bytches who like thugs and played ya'll or laughed ur lames asses out of the room, you come to the public sphere to blame the rest of blk women.
The sad and ironic thing is you not even aiming at ur target audience because those bytches who hurt or rejected or ignored ya'll ain't here. Them chicks gon to the next lame ass sucka. Or they married! Lol!

Nope it's the other random blk women who gotta deal with ya'll bitterness.

What the actual fukk. Don't nobody want a damn thug or a player.
Put this shyt to rest and stop parroting stereotypes and excuses for why you having trouble finding and maintaining a stable relationship.

Broken ass record.:camby:
Like I told some other chick earlier today. Blk men ain't the reason why you lonely or bitter. That you.

And the same goes for ya'll.
So, in other words nikkas should just kill themselves because they're inferior

Also, just to clarify your dumb ass theory, there's ABSOLUTELY NO nikka IN THE WORLD THAT'S PURPOSELY PURSUING RETARDED HOES LIKE THE ONE'S YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Idk how your dumb ass formulated that stupid ass opinion of yours

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, in other words nikkas should just kill themselves because they're inferior

Also, just to clarify your dumb ass theory, there's ABSOLUTELY NO nikka IN THE WORLD THAT'S PURPOSELY PURSUING RETARDED HOES LIKE THE ONE'S YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Idk how your dumb ass formulated that stupid ass opinion of yours

:duck: thats a bold face lie

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So now we're going to completely ignore the fact that all the thugs weren't smashing the baddest bytches in high school? :what:

The Tupac in a business suit theory is solid and scientifically proven.
nikkas acting like Destiny's Child weren't singing "if his status ain't hood I ain't checking for him" :what:

nikkas acting like the TV show Power isn't based on the Tupac in a business suit concept and the main character gets all the bad bytches? :what:

We're just going to dismiss every one who says this as "corny" or "lame" :heh:

I would assume we aren't talking about high school, you know, where teenagers make hormonal decisions all the time without proper thought or context. Some girls liked bad boys, some guys liked cheerleaders.

We're talking about the ADULT world, where hopefully common sense and future planning has kicked in by the age of 25. This myth that ALL black women only want "thugs" is just as stupid and stereotypical as "All black men want white women, Asian women, ANY women but black women" talk. shyt is stupid.

Power is a television show, it's not indicative of real life. I watch it myself and i've never felt the desire to become a drug dealing murderer who would leave my wife for an ugly Hispanic attorney.

Also if we're gonna bring up Destiny's Child dropping the Soldier joint, we'd have to also bring up every single black Rap/R&B artist of the past 15 or so years who made a song glorifying street culture and/or "Hood" attributes. Let's be clear, you think Beyonce is marrying Jay-Z if he's still the corner boy dealing drugs in Marcy? If anything all three of the members of that group's choice in men proves false that they actually would consider being with a real "street" dude.

Now I am not dispelling the notion that there are some black women who would bend over backwards for a hood nikka, while claiming all "normal" men as lames. Just as there are c00ns who'd walk a mile for a sniff at a white woman's panties. But to suggest that ALL, or even a majority of our women are wired that way is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Don't say thug. That makes the subject convoluted. Women can just say "I never messed with no thug". Women basically want Alpha males. People say it's corny to say "Alpha male" but, it's true and it applies. Women want the BEST OF THE BEST. The top 20% of men. 80% of women are going after 20% of men.

Now those 20% of men.....SOMETIMES thugs are included in there but, they don't gotta be thugs. The top 20% includes all top men. The pretty boys, bad boys, thugs, players, athletes, rich men, guys with social status, guys in top positions etc. Various universities have verified this, of course in coded language (women prefer dominant men when they're ovulating, then gentle men when they're nursing or raising kids). The cad/dad theory. Women prefer excitement early on (alphas) then stability later (betas). Dating websites have verified the 80/20 rule like Tinder or OKC, basically proving young women only want the top 20% of guys until they're too old to get them anymore and have to settle (coughs, mature and grow into wanting) a beta (coughs, a good man).

So basically from 18-25....girls want this nikka. I'm using these guys as an example. A player/party boy like Trey. A gangster like Future.

TreySongzReady.jpg
source-360x240.jpg

And women will try to turn this nikka into a FAMILY MAN but, again, these nikkas are not FAMILY MEN. Guys like Trey have 100 women. Guys like Future will never be a married man (not until he's 40, 50 years old maybe). Also, they're in the top 20%. They'll have sex with women from the 80% all day everyday but, they ain't marrying them. They'll fukk 250 women but, marry 1. And that woman will be a 10 (gotta bold that up for yall). He'll have sex with 100 chicks who are 6s, 7s, and 8s but, they gonna marry a 10. That's the 80/20 rule in play.

So all these chicks who couldn't get that Alpha male to commit to them.....at 30 they get the epiphany, they reach that inflection point like oh shyt, I'm getting old and all them nikkas played me. fukk :ohhh: Okay, time to find a simp. Or a guy I would've never gave the p*ssy to at 22 hehehe :queen: I'll fukk him one time a month and he'll marry me. Pay the bills. Even help raise my kids from Trey and Future. Oh yea, those kids in the pic aint his nikka :troll:

Union-Loans.jpg

I agree with you partially. Except I think a lot of women are wising up nowadays before 30 hits (say 26-27ish) and their STILL not necessarily looking for Simps. Every "nice" guy isn't a simp, but he would be that regular dude with the regular 9-5 he's been working steadily for years, with health benefits and a retirement plan. He would essentially become her "Alpha". I seen so many regular guys my age eating GOOD off the type of women you described, these women treat them like Kings because the ephinany huts them that's this what they should've been going for all along.

Now again, I see the opposite as well. Women who get with true simps and treat them like shyt. A simp, in my opinion, is a man who puts a woman on a pedestal to the point where he is willing to sacrifice his own sense of self respect in a misguided attempt to make her happy. A relationship, no matter the circumstances of how they came to be together, should be based upon mutual respect first and foremost. I don't give a damn if you chased 100 of the "top 10%" men or whatever, but when you get with ME then you better damn sure treat me like a "top 10" (as I will you) none of this "I settled for you" garbage or the "I'm going to find a man who loves me more than I love him" philosophy (which some women even on the Coli subscribe too:scust:). But these types of women usually show their true colors at some point during the relationship, so if a simp were to up and marry one of these types of women it's really his own fault.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga