When are we going to Stop Lying and Pandering to OBESE Black Women?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
A majority of black women are fat, it is what it is. Go anywhere where there is a concentration of black women and a GREAT majority will be fat. No one holds black women accountable for their bad habits, these are facts. If you even dare say you’re not attracted to fat chicks, they (including the ones that aren’t fat) will gaslight the fukk out of you. They will attack your looks, finances, sexuality, and d1ck size just because you have a preference. If you say you don’t want a fat chick, they will tell you to go get a skinny white bytch or say you hate black women.

That’s apart of the reason for the pandering. On top of that, white women especially love fat black women because they HATE pretty and fit black women. They think they are the standard for beauty, so they push them into the mainstream to represent all black women.

I had a fat hoe at WingStop openly flirt with me and embarrass me. Another broad TOLD me that I should give her my number and take her out. She was a complete stranger and when I declined, she rolled her fukking eyes like I did something to her personally.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
One day somebody has to explain to me what the coli has against big women. I understand not wanting to date one, but it sounds like folks here flat out don’t even want them to be happy in their own space
they are upset that a 250+ pound woman has more options in the dating space than themselves.

“you mean to tell me I was forced by society to be the best version of myself that I could possibly be so I could be attractive, yet she puts bare minimum effort into herself and gets praise”

It’s a matter of “if it don’t apply, let it slide” I don’t agree with some women’s diet or their lack of exercise, and if it bothers me that much.. then I will simply ignore them. Wish them the best of luck.

Maybe having a man would get her motivated to work on her fit :yeshrug:
Why should being in a relationship with a man be the catalyst to lose weight? This is where we transition from desirability to actual health implications. Is the possibility of amputating a leg or going blind from Diabetes not enough to open your eyes?

I’m not this shining beacon of health, but I do feel that a great diet and fitness should be a REQUIREMENT in everyone’s lives and not a “hobby”. The promotion of Obesity is not okay, and the women who get showered with compliments and affection may not understand that.. which leads to chronic diseases as they get older.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had a few older men in my family marry big women. Whats happened is the women died in their 50s or 60s and left the men widows. Theres just no way a morbidly obese person is going to live as long as they possibly could if they were a normal size.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is human nature and not gender specific tho. There are men who cheat until they lose the woman they love and they become a changed man for the next woman for example.

People settle for the status quo until they no longer like the status quo or they die.
That happens but largely,
Brothers are more likely to stay in shape as a lifestyle then Women in relationships or with kids.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That happens but largely,
Brothers are more likely to stay in shape as a lifestyle then Women in relationships or with kids.
We often get critiqued for not dining women when we're in relationships as well. My point is not that women are better then men but that both genders can screw things up when they get content. It's human nature and not some woman-centric trait.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We often get critiqued for not dining women when we're in relationships as well. My point is not that women are better then men but that both genders can screw things up when they get content. It's human nature and not some woman-centric trait.
Women like dad bods because fat women are tired of being told to work out by their fit husband.

They say I Iove dad bod while having an obese bod.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
they are upset that a 250+ pound woman has more options in the dating space than themselves.

“you mean to tell me I was forced by society to be the best version of myself that I could possibly be so I could be attractive, yet she puts bare minimum effort into herself and gets praise”
Thank you sir, this statement cleared it up for me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

It’s a matter of “if it don’t apply, let it slide” I don’t agree with some women’s diet or their lack of exercise, and if it bothers me that much.. then I will simply ignore them. Wish them the best of luck.

Why should being in a relationship with a man be the catalyst to lose weight? This is where we transition from desirability to actual health implications. Is the possibility of amputating a leg or going blind from Diabetes not enough to open your eyes?

I’m not this shining beacon of health, but I do feel that a great diet and fitness should be a REQUIREMENT in everyone’s lives and not a “hobby”. The promotion of Obesity is not okay, and the women who get showered with compliments and affection may not understand that.. which leads to chronic diseases as they get older.

Yep. This is a health crisis.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A majority of black women are fat, it is what it is. Go anywhere where there is a concentration of black women and a GREAT majority will be fat. No one holds black women accountable for their bad habits, these are facts. If you even dare say you’re not attracted to fat chicks, they (including the ones that aren’t fat) will gaslight the fukk out of you. They will attack your looks, finances, sexuality, and d1ck size just because you have a preference. If you say you don’t want a fat chick, they will tell you to go get a skinny white bytch or say you hate black women.

That’s apart of the reason for the pandering. On top of that, white women especially love fat black women because they HATE pretty and fit black women. They think they are the standard for beauty, so they push them into the mainstream to represent all black women.

I had a fat hoe at WingStop openly flirt with me and embarrass me. Another broad TOLD me that I should give her my number and take her out. She was a complete stranger and when I declined, she rolled her fukking eyes like I did something to her personally.

If you see pictures of black women back in the day, and even up to the early 90s, a group of black women were mostly slim and in-shape. Even the broke black women back then were slim and worked out more.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Also, let's be real: nikkas are associated with bigger women period.

When it comes to what white incels are saying, the jokes usually are that BM have an unusual love for fat white girls that nobody wants.

"Not wanted in your own community? Go find a BM. He'll appreciate you" is something that's been pedaled for yrs.

Even if you look at a lot of the topics posted here, it's usually some big as a balloon ass white girl being labeled as a PAWG. And nothing but thirsty nikkas in the thread.