When are we going to Stop Lying and Pandering to OBESE Black Women?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Let folks live their lives bruh

How is this not blatant incel behavior? Dude is out here angry and tryina start a movement because some random dudes like BBWs
One day somebody has to explain to me what the coli has against big women. I understand not wanting to date one, but it sounds like folks here flat out don’t even want them to be happy in their own space.

If somebody acted like they didn’t want you to be happy and you wasn’t bothering them, you would say they were out of line.

Maybe having a man would get her motivated to work on her fit :yeshrug:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how women will lose weight to get a new man before they lose weight to make their man happy

Or even save their life, preemptively
This is human nature and not gender specific tho. There are men who cheat until they lose the woman they love and they become a changed man for the next woman for example.

People settle for the status quo until they no longer like the status quo or they die.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Love who you love, including yourself. But we need to have a conversation about obesity. It is killing us, especially black women. And these white feminists who introduced this extremism to us won’t be attending the funeral or paying hospital bills.

Back in your grandparents time, people weren't fat like that. If they were, they died very early (under 45 years old)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah man I cussed her out. It was a huge huge blowup. We almost broke up cause of it

Looking back on it, I was wylin :mjlol:

But I had just had enough :yeshrug:

I had been telling her nicely for months and then to see her sitting there eating all kinds of foolishness like I didn't say nothing... I finally snapped and went off

She didn't talk to me for days and our relationship was strained after that. But it was already becoming strained on my end cause I can't be with no woman that's just steady picking up weight.

She had an ultimatum. It was either me or the food :ufdup:

She picked me. She lost a lot of weight and is still going hard to lose more. She doing better than me now :russ:
you a good man for this

PublicEnemy

Rookie
Daps
I am minding my business. I take care of myself and my woman does too. And I will never tell another person who to date or what to weigh. Never.

I’m saying this obesity is NOT okay. It’s really not. You look at the stats concerning blood pressure, diabetes, joint issues, heart problems, limited workplace opportunities, etc. and you can’t tell me it’s okay.