When are we going to Stop Lying and Pandering to OBESE Black Women?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I am minding my business. I take care of myself and my woman does too. And I will never tell another person who to date or what to weigh. Never.

I’m saying this obesity is NOT okay. It’s really not. You look at the stats concerning blood pressure, diabetes, joint issues, heart problems, limited workplace opportunities, etc. and you can’t tell me it’s okay.
This is a reasonable response.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If it doesn't apply to you, keep it moving.

White incel trolls online don't dictate my life.

Thats not how stereotypes work, sir. You can’t just opt out. You are socially marked as having certain traits or preferences and by definition that is outside of your control

That means people will start acting differently around you. So it’s very personal

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Thats not how stereotypes work, sir. You can’t just opt out. You are socially marked as having certain traits or preferences and by definition that is outside of your control

That means people will start acting differently around you. So it’s very personal
You're a grown ass man.

Think about that. You're a grown ass man crying over this.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly why does this bother you? People have the right to be attracted to what they are attracted too. Some men's freewill gravitates to women who are biggerin size some men don't. At the end of the day your body will get old put on weight and eventually weither away. What's attractive is what's in the heart and the soul of individuals. Look how miserable people are just focusing on everything physical and not internally.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You're a grown ass man.

Think about that. You're a grown ass man crying over this.

I’m not “crying”, we’re having a conversation about the importance of stereotypes and the harm they cause.

Don’t diminish that with silly, irrelevant babble about what is and isn’t manly

If you truly are a black man you should be just as offended as I am at misrepresentation of your image

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I’m not “crying”, we’re having a conversation about the importance of stereotypes and the harm they cause.

Don’t diminish that with silly, irrelevant babble about what is and isn’t manly

If you truly are a black man you should be just as offended as I am at misrepresentation of your image
I'm not conversing about nothing. I'm telling you.

It's silly for a grown man to feel the way you do. You're not in high school. Grow up. Move on with your damn life.

How can a grown man feel insecure about what others think because of another man's preference? You're ridiculous.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm not conversing about nothing. I'm telling you.

It's silly for a grown man to feel the way you do. You're not in high school. Grow up. Move on with your damn life.

How can a grown man feel insecure about what others think because of another man's preference? You're ridiculous.

How could a grown man have a cartoon for his avatar? How could a grown man with a job have 21,000 messages on an Internet forum? So many unanswered questions here.

You seem to have me confused, sir. I’m simply elaborating on why stereotypes matter and are a factor in our lives. That is an undeniable fact. All this other stuff about feeling insecure, being in high school, etc sounds like projection to me

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Some brehs like obese women

Had a nigerian friend who dressed well and didn't have a problem pulling in shape women

But breh always wanted the burlap sack of potatoes built women, I never understood it

I respected it though

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
How could a grown man have a cartoon for his avatar? How could a grown man with a job have 21,000 messages on an Internet forum? So many unanswered questions here.

You seem to have me confused, sir. I’m simply elaborating on why stereotypes matter and are a factor in our lives. That is an undeniable fact. All this other stuff about feeling insecure, being in high school, etc sounds like projection to me
I'm confused? Projection? You can't even stay on topic. You're crying and you're getting emotional.

Grow up.