When are we going to Stop Lying and Pandering to OBESE Black Women?

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
messed with a chick back day shaped like Buffie the body......She had a daughter at the time and was fine as hell....Azz, t*ts and nice thick lips........had 1 more kid, bytch look like Lizzo now, except bigger. Lost that whole proportion......Be safe out here.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Stop worried about what the next man boo’d up with. Does it affect you in anyway? No.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Also, let's be real: nikkas are associated with bigger women period.

When it comes to what white incels are saying, the jokes usually are that BM have an unusual love for fat white girls that nobody wants.

"Not wanted in your own community? Go find a BM. He'll appreciate you" is something that's been pedaled for yrs.

Even if you look at a lot of the topics posted here, it's usually some big as a balloon ass white girl being labeled as a PAWG. And nothing but thirsty nikkas in the thread.

All of this, at a time where a global pandemic is killing people who are morbidly obese. :snoop:

Big people who eat poorly, never live long. All this nonsense of "stop hating, I want to smash big women and you should mind your business!" is setting up people to die earlier and live poorer quality lives.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some brehs like obese women

Had a nigerian friend who dressed well and didn't have a problem pulling in shape women

But breh always wanted the burlap sack of potatoes built women, I never understood it

I respected it though
Reminds me of that movie Thick Madams with Monique in it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Size doesn’t matter when it benefits women I guess? A lot of dudes like fat women.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Healthcare is expensive
A majority of black women are fat, it is what it is. Go anywhere where there is a concentration of black women and a GREAT majority will be fat. No one holds black women accountable for their bad habits, these are facts. If you even dare say you’re not attracted to fat chicks, they (including the ones that aren’t fat) will gaslight the fukk out of you. They will attack your looks, finances, sexuality, and d1ck size just because you have a preference. If you say you don’t want a fat chick, they will tell you to go get a skinny white bytch or say you hate black women.

That’s apart of the reason for the pandering. On top of that, white women especially love fat black women because they HATE pretty and fit black women. They think they are the standard for beauty, so they push them into the mainstream to represent all black women.

I had a fat hoe at WingStop openly flirt with me and embarrass me. Another broad TOLD me that I should give her my number and take her out. She was a complete stranger and when I declined, she rolled her fukking eyes like I did something to her personally.

ALL FACTS

Daps
I don’t understand how people can be okay with being fat. I mean, they’re content just living their lives FAT!

FATTY FAT FAT FAT
:ufdup:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some men seriously don't have a issue with bigger women

I for one am a chubby chaser long as the chubby is well proportioned. Always been that way I love big Ole legs and thighs and calfs

I know I'm riding a dangerous coaster. I know being with a Jill Scott body type now could have me on a 600 pound life later. But it's the road I've chose and I'm prepared to deal with the consequences :mjcry:

Me too breh. Me too :mjcry:

Nikkas act like guys are settling if they're attracted to that. I could be worth $1 billion dollars and I'd still want a broad with a big ole ass, extra curves and big titties. Sorry. Not sorry :hubie:I'm not dumb though. I would have to see her mama first to see how she might hold up in the future.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
When wifey was gaining weight and eating all the time, I slapped some food out her hand one day cause I got so mad.

I am NOT putting up with this.

tumblr_mnfwhvBhE11s7pp0eo1_400.gif