When are we going to Stop Lying and Pandering to OBESE Black Women?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If all that comes with obesity is "living your life your way" that would be fine but it doesn't. I couldn't be with an obese woman,not for physical attraction,eating habits, discipline and a lack of physical activity but it's preference I guess. If she feels comfortable being huge then more power to her but I'm not fukking with it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
274096195_5110433162353162_2395297610884145213_n.jpg

:dead:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I don't think most are lying or pandering. They like big women.

And it really is none of your business what they like.

Idk why all of a sudden it's pandering when we already know there's certain nikkas that just like big women. Nobody's putting a gun to their heads and they have other, slimmer options available but that's not what they like.

This is a well known fact. So how come any time a nikka expresses a "preference" for some women his motives are questioned and interrogated to death, meanwhile I can't remember the last time I saw a thread talking bout *"Fellas, when are we going to stop lying and pandering to CURLY HAIRED LIGHT SKINNED Black Women"*?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Women like dad bods because fat women are tired of being told to work out by their fit husband.

They say I Iove dad bod while having an obese bod.

Women say they like dad bods because when asked, the alternative is always presented as some roided out, looks-obsessed gymbro and that level of vanity is a turn off for most women.

In reality women like a variety of men and will say as much when allowed to select from a wider group of male body types rather than just the dad bod vs gymbro either/or dynamic. These bytches aren't going crazy over stocky strongfat or tall, lanky nikkas just for show.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some men seriously don't have a issue with bigger women

I for one am a chubby chaser long as the chubby is well proportioned. Always been that way I love big Ole legs and thighs and calfs

I know I'm riding a dangerous coaster. I know being with a Jill Scott body type now could have me on a 600 pound life later. But it's the road I've chose and I'm prepared to deal with the consequences :mjcry:

Love your honesty breh, dapped + repped

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:

Literally told a BW that was one of my dealbreakers.

Diet, Weight, Kids, extra trauma be & pet
(s) (depending on the pet)

If she eats shytty processed food, I’m completely turned off

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In the day and age of obesity lowkey being a pandemic I’m not sure why OP is getting some some hate thrown his way over his post. Hit dogs holler though.

A cousin of mind is getting half their foot chopped off today due to diabetes. This fool has made hardly any attempts to live a more healthy and active lifestyle to counter this unfortunate illness when they were diagnosed. It’s really sad. Mid 40s. :francis: