What's your most non-typical turnoff?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
women who walk weird (walk like a man, walk like they didnt wipe, cant walk in heels)

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Women who try too hard to be one of the guys.

I know a lot of cats want to smoke, watch sports, play video games etc with their chicks and it's cool. But I don't fux with chicks that do those things more then me

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
-racist (yes I'm a :cac:smile:

- Favorite type of music is country :rudy:

- Biggest pet peeve: If she has noticeable hair on her arms :huhldup:

Also a bytch that burps and thinks excuse me saves her from my judgement :merchant:

Daps
bytches that are vegetarians and look @ me like :scusthov: cuz im not one.

bytches with crusty elbows/feet. they always gotta be wearing chancletas too :gag:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Also I don't know if this is a fetish or what, but I prefer it when a girl dresses conservatively. If she's not wearing shorts that are underwear status and wearing heels everywhere and wearing a top where you can see everything

:wtf:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hate bytch with tatts on their arms, chest or neck so fukking manly.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I broke up with this girl because she did something that reminded me of her mother. Right on the spot. I'm not even sure what it was. I just got an image of her being just like her mom in thirty years and I was done.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
women in fitted caps

women with tattoos

yellabones with that 'husky' smoker's voice

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

It is what it is breh. I don't like girls that dress like they hoes especially when they get shocked when someone says some shyt like "damn girl you got some big ass titties! How bout you bring em over here so I can see how they taste :shaq: "

Same reason I dislike Rihanna. Nevermind that the bytch doesn't have titties or ass, she's up there showing off but never gettin nekkid or dropping a sex tape. I guess you can say I get turned off by women who are teases. If you're going to copy a ho's attire and attitude then you sure as hell better copy her nastiness too.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Strong bladders. I need a bytch that pees on herself from time to time. Get pissy for meh lil whoa. Belee dat. :birdman: