What's your most non-typical turnoff?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
women who try to be funny.

women who talk bad about their boyfriend.

women who try to give me the "right answer" instead of how they genuinely feel.

women who are strongly attracted to me without knowing who i am, lol (i'm actually serious too)

:lawd: church.

lemme see....i hate a girl that can't walk in heels....if you can't do it...don't wear them. or practice at home or something, yo.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
cant stand women who waddle, walk bowlegged, or just cant plain walk at all

shyt isnt sexy at all

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A complete lack of interest in sports and video games. I've been far too spoiled by women who love both being in my life, so that's pretty much a no go at this point. You either have to love those things from the jump or at least show an interest in getting into them.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
dark skin chicks with bright red lip stick ..................................................................................................... :beli:

I abhor that shiit with a passion....... just don't .... just don't ... :snoop:

Daps
Doesn't keep up with current events. Don't bother talking to me if you don't lool.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
...Chewed fingernails

...Guts that hang over the front of pants (and the bytch got the nerve to wear TIGHT ASS PANTS all the time) :comeon:

...Big ass belly buttons

...C-section/Pregnancy scars & wrinkles (not the average kind...the flat out DISTURBING ones that only seem to affect hood rats, whores, and bytches who are bad as fukk and you wondering why she was so easy to get in the sack until you see her without a shirt & the lights is on) :snoop:

...bytches with multiple kids before 25

...bytches with multiple baby fathers (IF a nikka was so bold to attempt something with you and deal with the drama of one, :mindblown: wtf make you think that I'd wanna deal with more?)

...bytches with ugly/bad/cheap tattoos

...bytches....damn I say bytches a lot. :yeshrug: But, bytches with full sleeves or un-hideable tattoos that otherwise could be working a Fortune 500 job, b/c they have no record & look generally smart/attractive

...Rambunctious (I wanna be seen & heard all the time) ass bytches

...A bytch who hits the club/bar EVERY weekend and/or more than once a week :ufdup:

...Excessive smokers

...A bytch who ain't got shyt goin for herself (no car, no job, no money, no drive), or burdens (kids, drama, baggage) and is accustomed to thirst b/c they're physically attractive....Thus causing them to talk/act a certain way as if they're worth more than they really are :stopitslime:

...A bytch who ain't graduate high school...Smh. nikkaS was in the streets...what's your excuse? :umad:

...A non-spelling ass bytch

...A broad who can't be corrected when she's clearly wrong

...Uber-defensiveness

...A broad with kids who clearly puts dikk over her kids...Even if it's to my benefit, it's usually a turn off. I've stood up quite a few chicks that were sending their kids off with friends and bds so I could come thru n beat them guts up... :whoa: Gotcha bytch, NOT COMIN! :umad:

...A bytch w little/no female associates

...Instagram queens (following more than a couple hundred dudes), ass pics, mad bikini pics...That shyt is cool to look at and get in a mood to blow ya back out but u want me to consider you for a serious relationship, then act surprised when I don't? :wtf:

...Dumb bytches who don't/can't clearly see that you're just fukkin them & enjoying the ride til it's over...no matter how many hints you throw them or how many times you tell them it's not gonna go no further... :why: