What's your most non-typical turnoff?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Men that dress like they're teens( skinny jeans, baggy jeans, hoodies, braids, oversized shirts etc)

I hate a man that don't get all that nappy hair on his face shaped up on a weekly basis. Eww

bytches who can't make me laugh

Sloppy

Lazy fukkers

bytches who compare me to their ex

Tobacco smokers

bytches with kids

bytches who play games with the texting

bytches who wanna hang out with you all day everydaY(Go find ya ass some friends)

Don't like women that are overly religious. That shyt's annoying.

Lack of ambition. You should want more for yourself...always.

Lack of accountability/always blaming others for shortcomings. If things in your life aren't what you want them to be....do something about it. Don't sit back :to: all the time.

WOuld you dumbasses read the OP:birdman:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I don't like women that can hold their liquor, that tells me alot about that woman.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Really? What does it tell you? I hate women who can't hold their liquor, they usually drink too much and end up puking,crying, talkin too much.

I agree.

If a woman can hold their liquor, it just means that they partied as much as I once did/ do.

And I can't STANDDDDDD a bish who throws up.

I left my ex on the side of the road cuz she threw up in my old bimmer.

fukk that shyt. :birdman:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Also I don't know if this is a fetish or what, but I prefer it when a girl dresses conservatively. If she's not wearing shorts that are underwear status and wearing heels everywhere and wearing a top where you can see everything and she's got makeup caked on her face.

I mean when a girl is just showin everything out then gets mad when you say "ayo let me feel on that booty" as if she wasn't advertising that shyt in the first place. Pisses me off. If a girl is dressed somewhat modestly but you can still tell she's got it goin on. Like when you go to church and they're dressed up nicely. I love that shyt and I will step to them old school gentleman style. Not afraid to admit I'd try to spit game at a girl shortly before or after a sermon :manny: