What's your most non-typical turnoff?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
TRUTH! I abousolutely detest women that curse too much. i understand a curse here and there, but every other word?:aicmon:

and a woman that ALWAYS has her face in her phone texting/tweeting/facebooking.

2010-05-27-woman_texting382x314.jpg

this shyt drives me CRAZY!!!!! :wow:

Yea i hate when they stay textn or glued to there phone,but i let em kno from the get,dont evn do that shyt round me cuz wen im with you i ignore my phone,shyt should b mutual :aicmon:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Weed lips :scusthov:

Refusing to shave a receding hair line (let it go breh :sadbron:)

The inability to converse/think (I need a challenge :ahh:)

Watching too much television (sports is the only exception :obama:)

Limited vocabulary (Read a got damn book! :krs: )

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
girls that don't smile often. I don't care how hot you are if you're not friendly and think you're too good for everyone that is a turnoff.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
- women who talk like men

- women who brag about doing masculine stuff just so they can feel like they're defying gender roles (this is common these days)

- women with attitude problems or maladjusted behavioral issues

- women that walk like men

- easy women with duke nukem body counts

- insecure women that habitually switch the light of before fukkin (i once stubbed my toe because a girl switch the light of real quick whilst we were kissing and moving towards her bed)

Edit:

- women with seriously bad breath, I honestly think that can turn a 9 into a 4 or 5, brush your tongue lol

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i always seem to run into touch chicks with the :noah: breath. You try to ignore it but eventually you'll lose the battle
My biggest pet peeve is a chick that is do nothing; stay at home; quiet type.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
-Orange women (Way too many of those in the Midwest. I don't want to fukk you then get up and see tanner all over my torso).

-Flip-Flops. Don't even THINK of wearing these in my presence.

-Stupidity/Ignorance/Close-Minded women

-Arrogance (I remember my last year of undergrad there was this really good looking Lebanese chick in one of my classes. She was a couple of years younger than me and pretty smart. But she thought that she was SO much more intelligent than she actually was that it was actually a turn off. She ALWAYS had to challenge me on everything in the most condescending way too. I'm like, ":what: Really? Everything you're saying to make yourself look smart are things that I've not only already experienced many times over, but have had far more experienced people than me, along with myself, pick apart endlessly. Stop it. :stopitslime:"

She was nice otherwise.)

-Drunks (I don't mind women that can drink more than me, since I don't drink like that anyway, but after my last few relationships...no more drunks EVER)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm completely turned off by "top heavy" females.

No matter how pretty the face/big the titties may be.

If she don't have no hips or thick thighs/ legs to make that shyt look more proportionate

I can't fukk with it.

Say no to tadpoles

Jesse Jackson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks that wear make-up ALL the time. :stopitslime: I appreciate a girl that takes pride in her appearance, but I wanna see you natural sometimes. I got one female friend that's very pretty, but I've never, ever seen her without make-up. Anytime we do some spontaneous shyt, she always needs a hour to a hour and a half just to meet us, because she has get all done up. That shyt can backfire on a woman sometimes. Makes me wonder what she looks like in the morning.