What's your most non-typical turnoff?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Women that wear the same sandals every day,used to see a cute girl that wore diff shyt err day but had the same type of wierd pocahontas sandals,she saod hi to me when i looked at her after lookin up from her feet,gave her the :birdman:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Weird looking feet - I have broken up with a girl over this. She wore shoes and when she was naked I wasn't lookin at her feet. Then one day she wore sandals and the toes were all weird:scusthov:

Girls whose family want to include me in everything. I just meet you and now I'm going to your lil cousins birthday:rudy:

Any girl that drinks more than I do.

Girls that always gotta complain about the serivce at restaurants or in public places.

Any girl that says "I'm Weird"

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Weird looking feet - I have broken up with a girl over this. She wore shoes and when she was naked I wasn't lookin at her feet. Then one day she wore sandals and the toes were all weird:scusthov:

Girls whose family want to include me in everything. I just meet you and now I'm going to your lil cousins birthday:rudy:

Any girl that drinks more than I do.

Girls that always gotta complain about the serivce at restaurants or in public places.

Any girl that says "I'm Weird"

Means open season on dat butthole. :shaq:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Chipped nail polished

Dirty finger nails

bytches with micro braids

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Really? What does it tell you? I hate women who can't hold their liquor, they usually drink too much and end up puking,crying, talkin too much.

I agree.

If a woman can hold their liquor, it just means that they partied as much as I once did/ do.

And I can't STANDDDDDD a bish who throws up.

I left my ex on the side of the road cuz she threw up in my old bimmer.

fukk that shyt. :birdman:

Women that can hold their liquor and be fine after heavy drinking hold alot of secrets. They usually hit you with that, "I made alot of mistakes when I was younger" shyt :rudy:. She had to build up her tolerance and some stranger hit that drunk woman's puzzy, that's not wifey at all. I prefer women that can have 1 or 2 drinks and just relax because she knows her limit. I can drink alot and any woman that can keep up with me is a instant turn off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuppieism/pretentious/close minded. You would think these would be typical turn offs but most of my friends date good looking, yet ignorant girls:leostare: