Daps
Reppin
NULL
non-typical turnoffs;
body piercings (especially lip rings)
tattoos
drawn-on eyebrows

super non-typical turnoffs:
jewelry in general, earrings, piercings, etc, except for ribbons/chokers (I know this one's super random. It's pretty subjective, I just never found it attractive, I guess :yeshrug:)

major turnoffs:
single moms
feminists
cheaters
smokers and weed heads
causes drama
women who lead dudes on
has a habit of dating or fawning over dusty dudes
materialism (if you ask her what she looks for in a man, and the first thing she brings up is a car/job... :childplease:
That's kool if you have it, but it's not more important than that dude's character and how he treats you.)
lack of accountability (everytime something goes down, it's always the fault of the dude :comeon:)

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a woman with the eyebrows plucked so much that they start using make-up to cover up the gaps...that shyt really freaks me out

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
non-typical turnoffs;
body piercings (especially lip rings)
tattoos
drawn-on eyebrows

super non-typical turnoffs:
jewelry in general, earrings, piercings, etc, except for ribbons/chokers (I know this one's super random. It's pretty subjective, I just never found it attractive, I guess :yeshrug:)

major turnoffs:
single moms
feminists
cheaters
smokers and weed heads
causes drama
women who lead dudes on
has a habit of dating or fawning over dusty dudes
materialism (if you ask her what she looks for in a man, and the first thing she brings up is a car/job... :childplease:
That's kool if you have it, but it's not more important than that dude's character and how he treats you.)
lack of accountability (everytime something goes down, it's always the fault of the dude :comeon:)

this

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Girls who don't drink at all...if you can't enjoy a glass of fine wine...:noah:

Girls who talks too much/too loud...and girls who talk too little...what I'm saying is I like conversation to be an exchange

Girls who speak about her ex/her friends like I'm supposed to know them/appreciate them/care about them

Girls who talk about her period/abortion/whatever medical thing she/her female friends may have :huhldup:

Girls who put too much make up...what are you hiding :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Too religious
Don't drink
Talk too damn much/not enough
Too many tattoos
Talk or text like they're still a teenager
Ugly feet
Bright red lipstick
Too weird eating habits (was out on a date a week ago and and she put ketchup on her tilapia, butter in her broccoli, and sugar in her water)

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
-Disrespectful (Idc how cute or sexy you are, if you're dropping words like "b*tch," & "h*" every 5 minutes, you're done.I'm 21 & too old to entertain dudes who talk like 17 year old high school boys).

-Dudes who like to be courted.I hate guys who want to be treated like little princesses & be "courted," by the woman(I've seen many men on the coli like this).Be a freakin' gentlemen!If you want your girl to be "domestic," & stick to traditional "womanly traits," YOU need to do the same as well.Open the door for her,make HER laugh,impress HER,court HER.I hate guys who talk about how they want their girl to be this "traditional woman,"but also wants the woman to "court," him.It's a very b*tch-made tendency.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
-When woman have this certain type of kneecap, cant describe it, but when I see it Im like :scusthov:
- Woman who looks hoodrat-ish/act hoodrat-ish
- Woman who act like nikkas
-Woman with alot of tattoos
-Woman with rings around their neck
-When woman tie their heads up like aunt jemima

:dead:

If you marry a black girl you marry her satin scarf/bonnet.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks who are really close to their parents. fukk I look like going to your parent's house every Sunday for "family dinner". :smh: fukk that noise.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
too religious, racist, pro-life

too clingy or oversensitive..

if you get butthurt about me not wanting to see you everyday or just 2 or 3 times a week and don't respect that I enjoy a decent amount of alone time, I write you off as too co dependent on needing other peoples presence to be happy or fullfill some sort of insecurities you have with your self

not having any hobbies besides partying

constantly needing affection. i was "talking" to this guy and he was too into PDA and too touchy feely.. you dont need to be kissing up on me every 15 minutes, give me my space.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

-Dudes who like to be courted.I hate guys who want to be treated like little princesses & be "courted," by the woman(I've seen many men on the coli like this).Be a freakin' gentlemen!If you want your girl to be "domestic," & stick to traditional "womanly traits," YOU need to do the same as well.Open the door for her,make HER laugh,impress HER,court HER.I hate guys who talk about how they want their girl to be this "traditional woman,"but also wants the woman to "court," him.It's a very b*tch-made tendency.

If shes slept with more men than she has fingers on a hand thats missing fingers, who should be courting who, friend. :sitdown:

Its so demonic. :sitdown: