What's your most non-typical turnoff?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A "yes-woman" (This isn't so much a turn off, more of a pet peeve).

I rather that a woman gives me her honest opinion. If my jokes are whack, then tell me that they're whack. If my outfit looks terrible, then tell me.

If I didn't make you cum...:patrice: Aight, you can be a yes woman in that department. :russ:

BUT as for everything else yeah be honest. An honest perspective is a big help. :myman:

Rdrjs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
FL
Being concieted. I dont mind a confident woman, but thinking she's hot shyt will just make me take her down a few pegs. Super Clingy. Overly emotional

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
i dont like chicks talkin all dirty and cursin n sh*t..

*her :ahh: : AW! YES! I LOVE YOUR D*CK! F*CK ME HARD! DONT STOP! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEAT MY PU$$Y UP!!

*me :what: : can you just stfu? damn..

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i never thought woman fighting was sexy or anything...last thing i want is to see a woman i'm smashing fighting.
although i have used the aftermath of two broads fighting to fukk one :yeshrug:

one time it was how she kept saying this word wrong.
i can't remember why the word kept coming up but it grated on me and i was already looking for a way out so...

ah, the word was "unconscious" she kept saying "unconshinz"..it wasn't cute or funny.
i heard she is doing well for herself now, so god to see her small lisp and mispronunciation of words hasn't affected her professional life.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Men that:

Wear pinky rings

Has to be the center of attention.

are very emotional (I'm too blunt to deal with catering to your feelings)

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
i dont like chicks talkin all dirty and cursin n sh*t..

*her :ahh: : AW! YES! I LOVE YOUR D*CK! F*CK ME HARD! DONT STOP! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEAT MY PU$$Y UP!!

*me :what: : can you just stfu? damn..

:wtf: During sex that shyt is:ahh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Women with just a high school diploma, women with a kid or kids, and the biggest one for me, a woman with a dirty ass house/apartment. My homeboy had this bad bytch and was talkin about the time he was fukkin her and he reached under her bed to grab his draws when it was over, only to grab another nikka's draws from under the bed. Years later she tried to holla at me and all I could think about was that dirty ass room with nikka draws all in it. I didn't care that my nikka hit it, its just this female has dude's draws underneath her bed!?!!?! :stopitslime:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
very attractive women -- attractive women tend not to know how to have sex, as they are use to a man going all out to please them, and so they just lay there on some :dead: shyt...

women with a slightly larger than large ass -- a nice big round but is nice to look at, but having sex with a woman that has one can be a chore...the ass meat is constantly falling on my penis bending it...nothing wavy about a bent penis ever...then i got to hold the ass meat up...now my wrist hurt...or worse, she is throwing it back on me and the waves travel down the ass making my penis bobble up and down and now i am moving around all awkward and shyt trying not to fall out the puss as she scoots farther and farther up...or i am sitting down and she is on top and somehow my balls get perfectly placed right on top of my thighs, trapped between them, my penis, and her ass, and i am just hoping that muthafukka don't just pop:upsetfavre:

Light skin eyes : Can't fool with a chick that doesn't have brown eyes...i hate exotic eye colors:upsetfavre:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Smoking cigs, i swear if i see a 10 and she pulls one out its automatic :scusthov:

Girls who dont give eye contact.
Girls who are always on their phone
Girls who curse like a sailor
Girls who wear fitted hats

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
a woman with too much make up. It just rubs me the wrong way. I hated clowns growing up so why would I go out with one? It's not happening.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
-When woman have this certain type of kneecap, cant describe it, but when I see it Im like :scusthov:
- Woman who looks hoodrat-ish/act hoodrat-ish
- Woman who act like nikkas
-Woman with alot of tattoos
-Woman with rings around their neck
-When woman tie their heads up like aunt jemima

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Women that eat at Captain D's
Women that dont bathe regularly
Women that have ashy boobs
Women that have afros
Women that dont have a real job
Women that are average
Women that dont drive BMWs/Benz
Women that are Baptists

/EndTrolling

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Men that have ashy hands
Men that have jacked up teeth
Men with kids
Short men :trash:
Stupid men
Men that cant spell
Men that have opinions but no reasons to support it
Men that let me yell at them (you b!tch you)
Men that give me a reason to yell
Men that cant f*ck (might as well sit down while you pee :trash: )
Men with sad face hairlines
Men with crusty feet STOP IT