What's your most non-typical turnoff?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Girls that have no rhythm and can't dance... I won't have a relationship unless she can move

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
- a woman with bad/semi-bad breath. Unacceptable. It'll be all I can think about.
I can't kiss you if your breath smells bad.

@LimitedEdition - if you yell at me, I'm not gonna yell back. That doesn't mean I'm letting you yell at me, it just means I'm not about a bunch of useless yelling/arguing. I don't yell and go back and forth with dudes, and certainly not a woman.

And if you yell at me in public on a date, you would be having to find a ride back home on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
bright red nail polish

Red lipstick. Sometimes they look like pure clowns.:
my SO doesnt like red polish or lipstick either. says it reminds him of hookers. :pachaha:

Over 80 percent of adult women with pubesc3nt voices were m0lested in their early youth.
hmmmm :leon:

bytches that say like every 5 seconds.

im talking to you white girls.
i talk like this :sadcam:

Strong bladders. I need a bytch that pees on herself from time to time. Get pissy for meh lil whoa. Belee dat. :birdman:
:mindblown: there's something wrong with you....

bad breath, weed head, plays games/says dumb shyt, a bytch who curses alot, a chick who doesnt believe in God, a chick with a high body count, a chick who's extra gaurded, bytch who want to text all day, a worrisome chick, a chick who thinks she's tough............

a chick who thinks she knows it all, a argumentative chick, dirty car, junky living quarters, a brand whore who lives in the hood, a chick who asks me for stuff...........

a chick who wont do things outside her comfort zone, a chick who says she doesnt give head but is down to recieve it (fuk u b1tch)........

a chick who wears knock off stuff, a chick with no control over her kids, a chick who posts her buisness all over facebook.............
:upsetfavre: what the fukk do you like???

i dont like chicks talkin all dirty and cursin n sh*t..

*her : AW! YES! I LOVE YOUR D*CK! F*CK ME HARD! DONT STOP! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEAT MY PU$$Y UP!!

*me : can you just stfu? damn..
:dwillhuh: rusrswendy?

When chicks be like.........huuuhh??? Regardless if they really didnt hear you or not
this is a bad habit of mine

Bytches who:

-smoke
-too much weave
-too much make up
-have too many kids
-chicks that have no concept of cooking
-checks that don't clean
thats what housekeepers/cleaners are for :smugdraper:

My turn offs:
Men that cant spell
Men that are uneducated
Men that are just plain stupid
Arrogant b*stards
Cant drive a stick
Drives like a grandma
Small hands
Small feet
Insecure....example: you're short and you dont like when i wear my heels that make me taller than you. fukk you then.
bytches.... i dont like when i can walk all over you. Be a fukking man. :ufdup:
Bad teeth ugh

Daps
My only turnoff is picking your balls in public or not washing your hands after eating chips or something :scusthov:

I can tolerate a lot lmao.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
my SO doesnt like red polish or lipstick either. says it reminds him of hookers. :pachaha:

hmmmm :leon:

i talk like this :sadcam:

:mindblown: there's something wrong with you....

:upsetfavre: what the fukk do you like???

:dwillhuh: rusrswendy?

this is a bad habit of mine

thats what housekeepers/cleaners are for :smugdraper:

My turn offs:
Men that cant spell
Men that are uneducated
Men that are just plain stupid
Arrogant b*stards
Cant drive a stick
Drives like a grandma
Small hands
Small feet
Insecure....example: you're short and you dont like when i wear my heels that make me taller than you. fukk you then.
bytches.... i dont like when i can walk all over you. Be a fukking man. :ufdup:
Bad teeth ugh

:why: house keepers/cleaners? :what:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It angers me when ugly girls try to act cute:aicmon:

sit yo ugly ass down somewhere:aicmon:

i hate when broads who aint got shyt act like they accomplished shyt:aicmon::aicmon:

bytch u got a degree with $3, cheap nails, and 2 bootleg purses to your name:aicmon:

I hate big bytches who have the nerve to say that they are "picky" eaters
:aicmon: you fat as fukk bytch what the fukk don't u eat u thick neck bytch?????:aicmon:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
@jadillac if you give me a reason to yell I'll probably already have a ride home. :ufdup: Y'all read that line and completely skipped over the one directly beneath it. I don't yell at men. Key word here is MEN. I'm like my mom. If I have to raise my voice it's gonna be some smoke in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
whats wrong with that?

Unless you have a mansion, there is no reason why a couple shouldn't clean up their homes/apts. Gettin a cleaner/maid/house keeper is absolutley unecessary. Do you not clean up and or cook for yourself? :what:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I thought it'd be dope if a female started taking up my interests, but when homegirl added like 4 batman shirts to her shyt, then started uploading all my music into a flashdrive, I'm like "Really?" :ld:

She was just one of them females that always took on the identity of they dudes. shyt's annoying :rudy:

Females being about themselves is a rarity, I'm finding.