What's your most non-typical turnoff?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Lack of ambition. You should want more for yourself...always.

Lack of accountability/always blaming others for shortcomings. If things in your life aren't what you want them to be....do something about it. Don't sit back :to: all the time.

Yes to the bolded.

Also:
-skinny calves
- short fingernail beds/ugly nails

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
A doormat of a woman is a big turn off. Don't agree with me on everything just because you like me. If I come at you sideways, bust back, don't just say "omg stop it". I know a lot of men who love that for whatever reasons but if she's not edgy and quick-witted, to the bushes she goes.

A woman with no hobbies. Work, club and nothing else. scust

A woman who's not passionate about anything. Ole going with the flow ass hoe. scust

A woman whose face does not match her body and or attitude. It's strange for a big ole donkey booty to be attached to an angel faced chick. Turn off:manny: Slim women shouldn't be loud. Turn off. Fat women shouldn't be quite.(you plotting on eating me bytch?:ufdup:) Average/ugly looking women with no ass disgust me. :scusthov:

Someone said it earlier but top heavy Johnny bravo looking women disgust me too.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also:
-skinny calves
- short fingernail beds/ugly nails
We're on the same page, I need some meaty calves!

I don't like raised moles or fleshy growths on anybody. My eyes keep darting to it when I talk to them too. I don't care if it is a "beauty" mark, that shyt looks like a tadpole is on your face.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-hate when dudes count ur money ("I see u bought a new purse, how much u pay for it?):why:
-major turn off is dudes askin for money from a chick

Question for the dudes- would y'all feel like less of a man having to ask a chick for money?..

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heels/shoes in bed
Super red nail polish
Hoarse screaming during sex (not moaning I mean screeching)
Fish net stockings
Weave (not a deal breaker by any means but natural/perm is X100000000 times better)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
women thinking you want them before/without you sending any signals.

bytch i'm black not a sexual deviant. i might need to get to know you first. don't looking at me like :ufdup: when i was just being polite.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
bytches that think its cute to act like a guy(wear jordans, smoke weed, say nikka more than paul moony)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
When she doesn't show the same level of interest I show in her. Like if I have to always ask her to go out, and shes always busy. Then never hits me up when she has free time. :shaq2: