What's your credit card setup like?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
1z5hl53.jpg

x273ns.jpg

Oh, aight. AMEX website tripping.

did this nikka seriously post a 2700 credit limit like that shyt was balling?

but seriously you shouldn't front with other peoples account info

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just got a card after not having one for 12 years. Only using it to build, I have no credit history outside an open car loan.

Probably just put basic everyday stuff like gas and pay it off every month.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Store credit cards :camby:

Nah, perfect for making interest free large purchases. If they give you 12 or 18 months, divide up the the total by however long the free period is and pay it every month no matter what. It's how I've made every furniture or appliance purchase I've ever made. Not one cent paid to the banks. Halfway through paying off my 3 door fridge from HH gregg now.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any other deals like that Chase Freedom cashback where you spend a certain amount in a period of time and get a lump sum of cash back?

Chase had that offer where you get $200 cash back for the first $1000 purchase within 3 months.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
any other deals like that Chase Freedom cashback where you spend a certain amount in a period of time and get a lump sum of cash back?

Chase had that offer where you get $200 cash back for the first $1000 purchase within 3 months.
Check the Citibank website for their Citi credit cards.. sometimes they have offers like this as well

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I used Wells Fargo bank to get a Secured Credit Card, since I had basically no credit, at least until I eventually get a Chase Freedom card and can do some real shyt.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting for a good points promotion for that chase sapphire preferred. Gonna use it in conjunction with my Freedom card. Since you can transfer your freedom points to preferred points on a 1:1 ratio imma use the Freedom on the 5% categories and everything else gets the sapphire :banderas:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got this BOFA credit card that gives you $200 cash back for purchases ($500) within the first 90 days. Filled up my tank, got groceries, paid off this ticket :mjpls: and taking my girl out this Wednesday for her bday :damn: Using it strictly on necessities, tiny bit luxory. Got my cell phone bill and my cable bill coming up too.

Should be roughly at $300 for the first week. :to: Paying it off quick though because once I get this $200, I'm transferring funds from higher interest CCs to this 0% shyt.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW, chase has a $125 deal when opening up a checking. Im about to open one up, put $1500 from my savings to let sit for 6 months, and then closing that shyt.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting for a good points promotion for that chase sapphire preferred. Gonna use it in conjunction with my Freedom card. Since you can transfer your freedom points to preferred points on a 1:1 ratio imma use the Freedom on the 5% categories and everything else gets the sapphire :banderas:

i didnt know you can transfer. if you using the freedom youl probably be getting offers soon for the SP. i get mail offers every couple months for 40-50k point promotions. but i decided i cant justify the annual fee on a students budget right now. when i graduate first thing im doing is getting one :banderas:

for now im going to start churning those airline cards :win:

Last edited: