Capital One Venture Card - 10K Limit
Walmart Discover Card - 5K Limit
Chase Credit Card - 3K Limit

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have 2 visas (not including my debit/visa card; one's thru my credit union, the other thru Sony), 1 mastercard (thru best buy), 1 amazon store CC and 1 Walmart store CC:

I've just recently paid off all of them, but the credit union visa, which I plan on having paid off by the Fall.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Chase Freedom= $4300 limit. Balance: $0.
Best Buy= $2700 limit. Balance: $0.
Best Buy Mastercard= $2000 limit. Balance: $0.
Amex Green: $10000 limit. Balance: $0.
Bought and paid off car within 4.5 years. Never late.
Sallie Mae: :smh: Just started paying on my loans. Finna start doubling the payments.

My credit game skrong. I also have a standing offer for the Platinum Amex. I don't wanna pay that fee. And I don't buy enough to get the cash back to cover it. I just want the card as a status symbol and I understand it's not a smart financial move right now. Chase stay offering me one of their best cards...I forget the name.....
...Sapphire Preferred

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Chase Freedom= $4300 limit. Balance: $0.
Best Buy= $2700 limit. Balance: $0.
Best Buy Mastercard= $2000 limit. Balance: $0.
Amex Green: $10000 limit. Balance: $0.
Bought and paid off car within 4.5 years. Never late.
Sallie Mae: :smh: Just started paying on my loans. Finna start doubling the payments.

My credit game skrong. I also have a standing offer for the Platinum Amex. I don't wanna pay that fee. And I don't buy enough to get the cash back to cover it. I just want the card as a status symbol and I understand it's not a smart financial move right now. Chase stay offering me one of their best cards...I forget the name.....
...Sapphire Preferred
The Amex Platinum perks are mostly good for their travel benefits. If you don't travel-fly alot then the $450 dollar annual fee is not worth it at all just for a status symbol.. get the Amex Gold Premium Rewards card- $175 annual fee and more for everyday spending and it looks good. I'm thinkin' about applying for that Chase Sapphire Preferred myself. Points that transfer to hotel and airline programs, Its made out of metal, and is definitely a head turner. $95 dollar annual fee. I would get those two before the Amex Plat

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Amex Platinum perks are mostly good for their travel benefits. If you don't travel-fly alot then the $450 dollar annual fee is not worth it at all just for a status symbol.. get the Amex Gold Premium Rewards card- $175 annual fee and more for everyday spending and it looks good. I'm thinkin' about applying for that Chase Sapphire Preferred myself. Points that transfer to hotel and airline programs, Its made out of metal, and is definitely a head turner. $95 dollar annual fee. I would get those two before the Amex Plat

I won't get anything new at the time. Just working on chopping down this Sallie Mae tree.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Bh6pvJGCIAAnxDI.jpg

After all this time, I finally got my scores all to be the same.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
that chase freedom cash back reward program is making my wells fargo 1% back on every purchase look:flabbynsick: i told myself i would only have one credit card but i think i'm gonna have to sign up with chase.