What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah, we’re hourly full time union position.

Every guy at my station with over 5 years on makes 90k+

Some days I go in and get paid to sleep 9 hours. Other days I come home with bags under my eyes & a migraine because I haven’t slept in 24 hours

Sounds like you need that mando sleep time. :wow:

IYKYK :francis:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not enough supporter tags brehs

Let's donate

:sas2:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Im'a keep it real unlike most of these fakers. I make 54k base salary at the post office, not including overtime. But I stack alot of OT, especially around Christmas, and I can bump it up to around 80k.

I ain't rich, but it's decent money. Enough to buy and maintain a house, so I'm content

I feel you but everyone is six figures, certs, etc. on the net. I know that not everyone ventures into the Arcadium but I buy way too much shyt to be lying, lol.

In any event, I don't need to show my salary. I can simply just show where I am on the org chart. Anyone can look up controller and see what the salaries are hitting for. It's a six-figure job walking through the door. Plus I got a dope resume? Sheeit, lol.

We use Office 365 at work so it's nothing for me to just log on from any device and check my email as well as the org chart.

This is just me showing a time stamp on things. As you can see, I took out all of the info due to the wolves on here, lol. Also, you can see that the calendar references August 11 and, in the overview, it's a timestamp to my time. You can see my title of controller at the top. More or less setting the table for the second pic.

Screenshot%202022-08-11%20230705.png

Same background because all I had to do was switch from overview to organization. I have 9 people that report directly to me, ten under me if you count the AP clerk that reports to the Senior Accountant. Took out names and pics but left job titles. I report directly to the CFO who in turn, reports to the CEO. More on my calendar, we had our finance committee meeting on August 11th.

Screenshot%202022-08-11%20230737.png

I'm a lot of things. Liar ain't one of them though brehs. In relation to my job, in the words on repeated rape offender Mystikal, "I might not be nothing to you but I'm the shyt on this label.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why do y’all always assume people are lying?

Numbers game, like i understand your further explanation, but if 10% of the pop makes 100k or higher, and we know that number shrinks even more for brothas, some folks are being honest, but maj are not being real

I think this thread has shown there is a lot of avenues to unique jobs, with good pay, like when someone said plant chain operators manager, when i was looking on indeed for a new job, i passed by a job for one, and decided to read the job app, and the salary for that is 100k plus, and it’s like shyt I’m a whole doctor and had to do a lot to get my degree, and more to then touch 6 figures, and a degree in plant chain mngr and they at 6 figures

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So I was unemployed and couldn't get a funky unemployment check for 4 months and all I had to do was pass the collection plate round to some of yall high rollers and yall wouldn't have even known the money was missing? :martin:

This exactly why I say aint no such thing as a community:francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So I was unemployed and couldn't get a funky unemployment check for 4 months and all I had to do was pass the collection plate round to some of yall high rollers and yall wouldn't have even known the money was missing? :martin:

This exactly why I say aint no such thing as a community:francis: