What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
While there probably is some cap in the thread, most salary claims are probably true, or close to it.

Keep in mind it's not a random sample of the population/board as those with higher salaries are more likely to post them.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why do y’all always assume people are lying?
Hard to believe it if you aren't seeing it first hand
full

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Are you linked up with a professor that has a leadership grant and are they allowing you to adjunct classes (if you have time)? Also look into internal funding opportunities. A lot of departments have funds just waiting to be given out that students don’t even know about.

Yea my advisor is well-known in the leadership space so I am on multiple grants. However, I work under a fellowship that provides me with 4 years of research funding so that is where my money comes from. It's way more than the average students in the program but you know still ain't shyt.

I will look into those department fundings tho.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
VP. Position on the product side of a software company. Salary 250k. 'Total Comp' in the 400k range and depending on how you factor in options double that.

Most of these crazy salaries you see coming out of Silicon Valley are 'total comp' that includes health insurance, bonuses, rsu/rmus etc. Base salaries are usually 1/3 to 1/4 of what's posted. So always ask.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
VP. Position on the product side of a software company. Salary 250k. 'Total Comp' in the 400k range and depending on how you factor in options double that.

Most of these crazy salaries you see coming out of Silicon Valley are 'total comp' that includes health insurance, bonuses, rsu/rmus etc. Base salaries are usually 1/3 to 1/4 of what's posted. So always ask.
any open entry level coordinator role at your company?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
any open entry level coordinator role at your company?

Tech is hurting right now Breh . Hiring on freeze across the board (unless you're a software engineer or in UX). The end of Q3 is going to have everyone on pins and needles. Luckily I have severance negotiated into my contract.

If anything opens up I can open up my DMs and let you know.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
We start junior developers fresh out of college at $120k base salary. Product owners make $80k base. Sr. UX designers are making $160k base.

What's so hard to believe about these salaries? Unless we in here saying that Brehs and Brehettes aren't smart enough or in a position to obtain any of those jobs.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Tech is hurting right now Breh . Hiring on freeze across the board (unless you're a software engineer or in UX). The end of Q3 is going to have everyone on pins and needles. Luckily I have severance negotiated into my contract.

If anything opens up I can open up my DMs and let you know.
Ok, thanks breh

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
do they pay u the entire 72 hours tho?
Yeah, we’re hourly full time union position.

Every guy at my station with over 5 years on makes 90k+

Some days I go in and get paid to sleep 9 hours. Other days I come home with bags under my eyes & a migraine because I haven’t slept in 24 hours