What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
[/QUOTE]
I have 2 income streams working on the 3rd now. My career is an auto insurance claims adjuster, I rent out a room to a tenant. I'm dabbling in the stock market but have not yet extracted enough consistent profits to call it an income stream. The market is slowly coming back up I'm having some luck this week so we'll see. If I'm successful in the markets I will use those profits to start a drop shipping business and if that's successful I'm going to by cars to rent out on Toro and that'll be my 5th income stream. Really 4th because I'm pretty sure I will quit my job by then if my stock hustle pans out which will fund my drop shipping to get it started.
I was auto damage and currently doing injury claims adjusting. How much you getting for AD ?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im'a keep it real unlike most of these fakers. I make 54k base salary at the post office, not including overtime. But I stack alot of OT, especially around Christmas, and I can bump it up to around 80k.

I ain't rich, but it's decent money. Enough to buy and maintain a house, so I'm content

Why do y’all always assume people are lying?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Median income for BM, ain't that high....

It's a lot of people out here struggling. Yet the coli has a high concentration of BM, making well over the median HOUSEHOLD income in America.

Is thag you Tone Talks.....I got the data
qRsDrldV_400x400.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Median income for BM, ain't that high....

It's a lot of people out here struggling. Yet the coli has a high concentration of BM, making well over the median HOUSEHOLD income in America.

No group has a median income in line with the coli survey threads

A tiny percentage of the members on this site post in those threads though

If the entire site was to respond then the numbers would look a lot different