Whats wrong with pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nikka shut up. We are not lazy compared to other generations. The jobs aren't there. Boomers shipped them overseas, dipshyt. My grandfather was 18, got a job at the shipyard, bought his house CASH at 21. Is that happening in 2016? My dad graduated high school in 1970. He said when he graduated, people from GM and Chrysler were outside the parking lot interviewing people for jobs at the factory. Good ass union jobs. Completely nonexistent in 2016. Our grandparents would be broke as fukk right now or drowning in student loan debt. They weren't any better than we are, if anything, they had it easier financially.
The jobs ARE there.

They're overseas.

They exist.

They didn't disappear.

The problem is Americans thought they were too good for them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is Americans need to learn to be self dependent and get out of the consumer lifestyles they currently live.

The more things you learn to do for yourself the less money you need.

I 2 bedroom bungalow only cost like 13 gs to build, find a lot in developing area, or find a piece of shyt in a good area and knock it down.

Food don't cost that much, I don't even see bums on the street that look like they are close from dying from starvation.

You got nikkaz making lambos in their garage out of spare parts and selling them from 20 gs lmao

they have charity motors all across the country that have cheap cars that are donated and if you got an EBT card you get half of.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Chinese wages also have been increasing. No one in the world will accept just lowering their living standards without either social uphevel from the bottom or brutal repression from the top.

Which granted that nap can only achieve sexual arousal from witnessing the state slaughter of foreigners, the state repression might be a feature here.
Chinese wages haven't been increasing that much. Stop lying.

And American living standards are high enough, by and large, to encourage people to LOWER THEIR EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS to engage in greater employment opportunity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm talking about what it would take for them to change their perspectives. To accept the jobs we've outsourced at similar pay Americans would have to live under warlike conditions constantly facing a realistic threat of starvation. I addressed your argument in my very first post. I said absent a revolution, mass migration, or a depopulation event Americans may very well have to accept your proposal, I'm saying that instead of accepting defeat we should be overhauling the entire infrastructure of our country and if we did, mixed with the technology we have, we'd be well on our way to a much more stable future instead of sweatshops and bread mixed with sawdust.
Again, you keep talking about overhauling infrastructure.

Bruh, thats pie in the sky. That shyt happens over the course of generations. And it still shows your propensity towards specific industries.

BY AND LARGE, the entire american workforce is spoiled IMO.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ib388-figurea.jpg.538

Chart says it all.
The measurement of productivity never sat well with me.

Doing more? Considering what? Now we have MS Excel?

It seems like a disingenuous argument. The speed of transactions have increased. Does that mean you're supposed to get more per transaction, or just do more transactions?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Great post.

I actually think they'll look back at this time as sort of an Age of Enlightenment 2, as nuts as that sounds when looking at how fukked up things are now. I think a lot of the mayhem is a result of people waking up to the bullshyt of the last 200 years or so, and we're going to move past it. It's going to be a hell of a fight before it's said and done, but I'm optimistic a "golden age" follows this.

no doubt I could see a golden age. Like really.. I do think the world will be a better place after.

But damn is it gonna be rought getter there, a rough 7-20yr period. :whew:

And afterwards there will be a world where nations states have organically formed. Where the global pop has been cut in half. But damn if there won't be any more wars for a very very long time after. :wow:

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
My grandfather was 18, got a job at the shipyard, bought his house CASH at 21. Is that happening in 2016? My dad graduated high school in 1970. He said when he graduated, people from GM and Chrysler were outside the parking lot interviewing people for jobs at the factory. Good ass union jobs.
:mjcry:Those were tough times for the Romney clan. Had to sell a couple stocks to afford a new yacht that summer.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Crony capitalism? This isn't about fraud, or exploitation.

Whats that got to do with employment opportunity?
You're basically advocating more exploitation of the worker in the richest country without acknowledging corporate welfare and the largest portion of new income going to the richest people. So to counteract that and outsourcing people should just accept the way things are and take slave wages :dahell:

The measurement of productivity never sat well with me.

Doing more? Considering what? Now we have MS Excel?

It seems like a disingenuous argument. The speed of transactions have increased. Does that mean you're supposed to get more per transaction, or just do more transactions?
Production is just what goods is output by something, simple economics.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
no doubt I could see a golden age. Like really.. I do think the world will be a better place after.

But damn is it gonna be rought getter there, a rough 7-20yr period. :whew:

And afterwards there will be a world where nations states have organically formed. Where the global pop has been cut in half. But damn if there won't be any more wars for a very very long time after. :wow:

Just to add on to this...

Currently getting caught up reading some of zh from the start of the month. This article right here...
Our Future Is (Literally) Crumbling Before Our Eyes | Zero Hedge

I did not know this shyt about concrete:whew:
More and more just adds to my suspicion that america is disposable and is being geared up to be demoed...

because none of that lead pipe, tainted water, aging infrastructure shyt it getting fixed at the level it would need to be :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're basically advocating more exploitation of the worker in the richest country without acknowledging corporate welfare and the largest portion of new income going to the richest people. So to counteract that and outsourcing people should just accept the way things are and take slave wages :dahell:

Talk to him :ohlawd:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean I'm sure there are people out there who can make a better ice coffee than the ones I buy now who will work for less? Amirite?

With meaningful zoning and health code regulation retooling, employees could just live at work.

Amirite?

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Chinese wages haven't been increasing that much. Stop lying.

And American living standards are high enough, by and large, to encourage people to LOWER THEIR EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS to engage in greater employment opportunity.

See, this is were you reveal that you're just a dumbass nap. Chinese wage growth exploded in the past decade, only recently slowing as their economy has done the same. Cc: China Average Yearly Wages | 1952-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

This is just nonsensical verbiage here. How does one lower employment standards(and by what measure? Wages? Workplace Safety? Environmental protections? Benefits?) while maintaining relatively high living standards? What even is employment opportunity here? You're arguing people should expect less from a job, in order to expect more opportunity from a job. This is retarded at best and cynical at worst.

If I'm reading you right, which is tough because you're a remarkably stupid guy, you basically just think everyone should just do like internships until they can be a manager. This is a super great economic model

You gotta get that nap doesn't know the basics on most anything. He just started this thread because he wants attention.