What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the problem right there. You eating low quality steaks. I'd eat a Texas roadhouse steak well done too just to be sure I don't get chlamydia.

Get you some top quality beef and get it cooked medium. If they cook it right it won't be bloody and warm in the center. Only seasoning you need is salt and pepper :blessed:

The more fat on the steak the more it should be cooked

I will not allow you to slander Texas Roadhouse. I will not have it :ufdup:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:
My mom was like that and had me hating steak and never seeing what the big deal was. Then I was a friend's wedding that had the filet mignon and it came out medium rare. I figured it's free so fukk it I should try. Changed my whole thinking of steak. That shyt was amazing and I been eating it medium ever since as that's the right balance to me.

Daps
Rare vs. Well Done is actually CAC shyt.

Back around the time of Elizabeth I, the English ate their meat rare and the French ate their meat well done. As always, the English aristocracy considered the French superior to them in some ways and started eating their meat well done. The opinion of the French aristocracy changed about half a century later (they didn't want to be associated with the English) and they started to eat their meat rare. It's been a virtual seesaw over the rare vs. medium debate due to the English changing their palate desires to what the French were doing for the last 500 years.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Too tough, too chewy, way less flavorful.

It’s like it’s not even the same cut of meat.

I wasn’t a believer either, until I tried it myself.

Could never imagine going back.
My beef is the ones who criticize anybody who doesn't eat it well done without having tried it themselves. If somebody has tried both and still prefer well done then cool (which I've rarely seen). I'm the type that don't criticize anything without having tried it myself first to truly judge. Be the same ones that talk shyt about other places but ain't left their hometown in 20 years.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
My beef is the ones who criticize anybody who doesn't eat it well done without having tried it themselves. If somebody has tried both and still prefer well done then cool (which I've rarely seen). I'm the type that don't criticize anything without having tried it myself first to truly judge. Be the same ones that talk shyt about other places but ain't left their hometown in 20 years.

Some folks just picky like that.

Their loss :yeshrug:

Funny thing is, picky eaters usually eat the unhealthiest, low quality shyt because they've been stuck on the same bullshyt since they were kids.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thats the problem right there. You eating low quality steaks. I'd eat a Texas roadhouse steak well done too just to be sure I don't get chlamydia.

Get you some top quality beef and get it cooked medium. If they cook it right it won't be bloody and warm in the center. Only seasoning you need is salt and pepper :blessed:

The more fat on the steak the more it should be cooked
You only eat Luger or Rathbuns huh lol.