What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Well Done is amazing. Fukk what nikkas talking about. Stop hanging around cacs. They eat bloody steaks. I be fukking Texas Roadhouse up.
Thats the problem right there. You eating low quality steaks. I'd eat a Texas roadhouse steak well done too just to be sure I don't get chlamydia.

Get you some top quality beef and get it cooked medium. If they cook it right it won't be bloody and warm in the center. Only seasoning you need is salt and pepper :blessed:

The more fat on the steak the more it should be cooked

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
A quality cut of steak cooked medium rare to medium well will essentially melt in your mouth( :dame:). The fat marbling and juices in the cut provide enhanced flavor and succulence that you lose when you overcook a steak. This isnt a hard concept to grasp. Yes with enough seasoning you can put some flavor back in the steak but it's an entirely different (and better imo) taste when all the flavor is from the natural juices/fat.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Cacs really got y’all thinking medium rare is the only way to eat steaks? :dahell:

"They didn’t cook their food in Europe. Even they themselves will show you when they were living up there in caves, they were knocking animals in the head and eating the raw meat. They were eating raw meat, raw food. They still like it raw today. You watch them go in a restaurant, they say, ‘Give me a steak rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ And then you run in and say, ‘Give me one rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ You don’t do it because that’s the way you like it; you’re just imitating them, you’re copying, you’re trying to be like that man. But when you act like yourself, you say, ‘Make mine well done.’ You like cooked food, because you’ve been cooking a long time; but they haven’t been cooking so long—it wasn’t too long ago that they knew what fire was. This is true" - Malcom X

537a6108745d7.image.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Cooking essentially destroys the fibres of the meat and it’ll never taste as proper the more you cook it.

I only have my steak (when I eat meat) medium rare. Nothing more or less and it’s perfect because every restaurant has different levels of medium-rare so sometimes it’s bloodier than usual.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'm highkey tired of eating that well done steak. Afterwards, shyt is so hard when it's coming out.