What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Lmao yeah fine dining is very eurocentric and classist. European food is seen as ~classier and finer whereas non white ethnic food is seen as cheap and "takeout" "hole in the wall" etc.

Meanwhile, it's just..... Food. :heh:

& I am sorry but European food is so nasty to me just yuck,:huhldup:

Them cacs eat liver and kidney pudding :huhldup:

What I wont have is everyone slandering A1. I cooked a gigantic New York Strip on Sunday cooked medium to medium well and had dab of A1 on the side. I like the taste :ehh:
The cracka said not to eat well done with A1 sauce or ketchup so the c00ns yukk it up :mjpls:
"yAz A lIsTeN tO mAsSa Now, hE kNo bEsS"

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:
well said :lawd:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
What I wont have is everyone slandering A1. I cooked a gigantic New York Strip on Sunday cooked medium to medium well and had dab of A1 on the side. I like the taste :ehh:
Thank you. Sometimes I enjoy it too, especially with a steak with mushroom and onion gravy and mashed potatoes. A1 adds a nice little twang.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That’s wild how cats be bougie bout this shyt

Thinking u special because u like uncooked meat

Medium rare is fukking disgusting:scust:

Medium well is barely tolerable

No way y’all grew up in the hood eating non well done steaks :camby:

Well done>>

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:
This is actually a situation where white folks are right. A medium well/rare steak is more tasty than a well-done steak. Its undeniable. The flavor is much much better regardless of seasoning.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Lmao yeah fine dining is very eurocentric and classist. European food is seen as ~classier and finer whereas non white ethnic food is seen as cheap and "takeout" "hole in the wall" etc.

Meanwhile, it's just..... Food. :heh:

& I am sorry but European food is so nasty to me just yuck,:huhldup:
People travel across the channel to eat a $700 plate of a piece of spinach, parsley diced and scattered over a small proportion of lasagna:russ:

"Art" they'll call it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I can respect medium-well I guess, but if you're cooking steak well done you're wasting a piece of meat.
As a kid, my dad would get cheap ass steaks, pan fry them way too hot, turn them into shoe leather. :martin:
Also, Donald Trump likes his steak well-done. :mjpls:

No. Let it get to room temp, salt + pepper that's it, maybe olive oil.
Just make a sauce instead of a marinade.
its only bad if its burnt to the point it becomes inedible. Not a waste of meat if you plan on eating it.