What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:

No I've been eating medium since 98. Try again

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Online happened.
Black ppl been eating well done steak my whole life and medium rare was def "some white shyt"
nikkas got online and needed a way to shyt on other people and the consensus in the cac controlled culinary culture is well done steak means you're unsophisticated :mjpls: so they ran with it instead of doubling down on our culture of well done :martin:
There isn’t some sort of conspiracy. There is more flavor in it. That’s a simple fact. You’re scared of “blood” because you may be slow

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
"They didn’t cook their food in Europe. Even they themselves will show you when they were living up there in caves, they were knocking animals in the head and eating the raw meat. They were eating raw meat, raw food. They still like it raw today. You watch them go in a restaurant, they say, ‘Give me a steak rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ And then you run in and say, ‘Give me one rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ You don’t do it because that’s the way you like it; you’re just imitating them, you’re copying, you’re trying to be like that man. But when you act like yourself, you say, ‘Make mine well done.’ You like cooked food, because you’ve been cooking a long time; but they haven’t been cooking so long—it wasn’t too long ago that they knew what fire was. This is true" - Malcom X

537a6108745d7.image.jpg
full

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"They didn’t cook their food in Europe. Even they themselves will show you when they were living up there in caves, they were knocking animals in the head and eating the raw meat. They were eating raw meat, raw food. They still like it raw today. You watch them go in a restaurant, they say, ‘Give me a steak rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ And then you run in and say, ‘Give me one rare, with the blood dripping in it.’ You don’t do it because that’s the way you like it; you’re just imitating them, you’re copying, you’re trying to be like that man. But when you act like yourself, you say, ‘Make mine well done.’ You like cooked food, because you’ve been cooking a long time; but they haven’t been cooking so long—it wasn’t too long ago that they knew what fire was. This is true" - Malcom X

537a6108745d7.image.jpg

:wow:

even some of the greatest minds in history say dumb shyt...

first off that’s not blood... :deadrose:

Second, nobody orders medium rare or rare because they are copying white people. It’s just cooking a steak past medium changes the texture and taste dramatically.

I used to be a well done nikka when I was young and didn’t know any better. Then I finally had the heart to try medium and it was a wrap. Now medium rare is my shyt on cut goods.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There isn’t some sort of conspiracy. There is more flavor in it. That’s a simple fact. You’re scared of “blood” because you may be slow

This convo has been rehashed every year since I've been on this site. Some of these cats are functional retards.