What’s wrong with medium-well or well-done steak?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Medium to medium rare for me. I use to only eat well done but then I went to a steak house around 18 years old and had medium rare the shyt was amazing. Been eating it that way ever since.
I think this is the case with anyone that eats mid rare. Once you actually taste it you see the difference.

The only beef I eat well done is ground beef. I don't like the texture and more bacteria in it

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Medium to medium rare for me. I use to only eat well done but then I went to a steak house around 18 years old and had medium rare the shyt was amazing. Been eating it that way ever since.

Lol that is exactly how I started eating medium rare. I had a friend that worked at Outback and she gave me a free steak dinner and of course it was medium rare and it was the best steak ever.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You guys do know all the blood is drained in steak meat? The red is hemoglobin not blood. Btw go ahead an order a well done steak at a real steak house. You will be given the oldest meat in the fridge due to the fact your about to eat a well done steak with no flavor and dry as shyt.
You wide definitely get the thinnest cut bc it'll take forever to get it well unless it's butterflied. Turn your 8 oz steak into a 4 oz real quick

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I grew up eating well done at home so I never liked steak as a kid. Got put on to medium rare and have been rocking with it ever since.

I never liked travelling either as a kid though. I thought travelling meant sleeping in some random relatives house with no air conditioning. Took my first trip alone right after high school and never looked back.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thank you. Sometimes I enjoy it too, especially with a steak with mushroom and onion gravy and mashed potatoes. A1 adds a nice little twang.

:ohlawd:

Now into my mid 30s, I can't believe how I fronted on mushrooms for most of my life. I used to just tolerate them, same with spinach, squash and zucchini.

Now... :cook::eat::eat::eat: