What's wrong with being lusted over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you? Fetishes aren't exclusive to race nor are they typically defined by race. Fetishes are normally attributed to physical attributes/acts. (feet, bondage etc)

So how come when women are into white men it's considered a "preference" but when it's a black man it's a fetish? If I have the definition wrong enlighten me.

Yeah. You have it wrong... all the way wrong... Yall love google so much but refused to query this..... :dead:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
How many Asian\Indian dudes you know mimicking nikkas? :sas1:

How many Asian\Indian bytches lining up to fukk nikkas? :sas2:

I'm on the phone my dude but if I was on the laptop I could pull show you numerous Asians acting black.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Do you? Fetishes aren't exclusive to race nor are they typically defined by race. Fetishes are normally attributed to physical attributes/acts. (feet, bondage etc)

So how come when women are into white men it's considered a "preference" but when it's a black man it's a fetish? If I have the definition wrong enlighten me.
Skin color is a physical attribute. Their fetish comes from seeing us as forbidden fruit.

Non white women into white men more so than their own is a fetish when its gotten from them embracing white supremacy.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The stereotype of us only offering sex is a huge reason why.
White men don't have that rep

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on the phone my dude but if I was on the laptop I could pull show you numerous Asians acting black.

No. You could pull some anecdotes........ They may respect AAs like they respect White people.... but the overwhelming majority of East\South Asians stick to their culture and their own.......... anything outside of that is a phase or just entertainment

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is a good debate and honestly, I've been on both sides of this argument.

I've (admittedly) been in a position where I did not receive much positive sexual attention from any girl, so being "lusted after" is something that one begins to crave. It feels nice to be desired, even if it is just sexual in nature :ehh:. I suspect the problem here is if one subscribes to the hypermasculine ideal of needing sexual validation that comes with sexual attention from women, no matter what.

On the subject of being objectified or fetishized, I think the two are slightly different but there is significant overlap. If a person takes you as an individual rather than a sum of parts, then they are subjectifying you rather than objectifying. A long time ago, I was contacted by a small number of white women on POF asking if I would have sex with them while their boyfriends watched. Believe it or not, this brought up a mixed bag of emotions. I was flattered on one hand because I was horny and they found me attractive which was nice. However, they only picked me because I was black, possibly had a big penis, and didn't really care about anything else about me. That's objectifying. And honestly, despite the initial flattery, it didn't feel that good. Needless to say, I said no :manny:.

If you're happy to be objectified, that's fine IMO. But you might be surprised at how you feel when you actually realize the gravity of it. Don't think just because you're a dude it won't have an effect. We're all different, and while at a weak moment I could have fukked those white women while their small-dikked boyfriends stood in a corner jerking off, it probably wouldn't have been a good experience, and could have been more damaging for me as an individual man than not getting any attention at all.

Having said that, there are some girls that are just into black guys, with no hint of objectification.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. You have it wrong... all the way wrong... Yall love google so much but refused to query this..... :dead:
Ok buddy, thanks for correcting me.
From google: "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc." :ard:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Black men! Be ashamed of yourself and your bodies!

Basically. :russ:
"I want all of you Black men to know that YOU ARE WRONG, WHAT YOU REPRESENT IS WRONG, AND WHAT MAGICAL POWERS YOU POSSESS WITH TH....THA.....THAT PIPE :sadcam: :sadbron: OF YOURS IS WRONG! :damn:"
- Black (Many, not most) Amerikkkan FEMALES & White Amerikkkan MALES.
global_433984083.jpeg

The only recourse BW have to keep coming back is cuz they possess the organs FOR that pipe. :usure: They're still fukked up between the ears :ld:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
How the fukk can you have a fetish for a race? :dahell:

Is liking big t*ts a fetish? :dahell:

nikkas dont even kno the definition of the word :dead:

A fetish is supposed to be sumthin perculiar, odd. Like feet, or piss.

Liking people is jus liking people thats it theres no moral conflict to it i dont kno y yall tryna philosophize the shyt :why: or make brothers feel bad for being seen as manlier :what:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You do know I'm not a female right. So all this object talk really does not resonate to me.

That's too bad for you, as many black men have been killed because they were just seen as objects.

Black men were raped by other men, hung, and had their balls cut off because they were seen as nothing more than an object for sexual pleasure and sadistic torture. Are here you are, welcoming the same attitudes that encourage the dehumanization of the black man.

But that doesn't matter, because your insatiable sexual appetite blocks you from all reason, logic, and a basic sense of self worth. Good for you buddy.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How the fukk can you have a fetish for a race? :dahell:

Is liking big t*ts a fetish? :dahell:

nikkas dont even kno the definition of the word :dead:

A fetish is supposed to be sumthin perculiar, odd. Like feet, or piss.

Liking people is jus liking people thats it theres no moral conflict to it i dont kno y yall tryna philosophize the shyt :why: or make brothers feel bad for being seen as manlier :what:
The dictionary said a fetish can be a body part.