What's wrong with being lusted over

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread is basically a "shame the black man" thread.

Any other race of women shows interest in a black man and wane to give us the p*ssy, then it becomes a huge problem :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You heard me. :sas2:

Bro, I could give 2 shyts about who some broad is fukkin . I've gotten so much p*ssy just off the sheer fact that a nikka is swole, in shape and handsome. bytches are interested just off that from the rip and they wanted the D.

I end up smashin, the chick is happy and so am I. All that other shyt some of yall nikkaz are yappin in here is just noise :pachaha:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's that's supposed to mean
it's a compliment, just believe me

This thread is basically a "shame the black man" thread.

Any other race of women shows interest in a black man and wane to give us the p*ssy, then it becomes a huge problem :dead:
date, fukk, marry who you want, dont care anymore

Thats all im doing as well.

The thing is that we got girls thinking this:

That are getting props for simply letting black men fukk.

Which is why I came here and posted what I had to say because I dont want to see chicks like that one get props when they dont deserve it :yeshrug:

@7Revo @7Revo @7Revo
dont just hit and run, wtf are you talking about???

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
White dudes can date Mexican chicks, White chicks, Asian chicks, and nobody says a word.

Let a woman of another race find a black man attractive though? You know black men are the least attractive, so it has to be a fetish.

:martin:
On a subliminal level, I really and truly think this is what it comes down to with many folks.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you know what you're talking about, so give an example...............

The example was in parentheses...............
Wrong men and women are NOT different in the fact of wanting to be sexually desired and wanted from the opposite sex. That is WHAT all human beings want.

Stop putting women on a fake pedstal that they're "above" basic animal instinct. They're not. You don't think it makes some white bishes panties wet knowing or having a BBC want them? You making it seem like its all one sided like men are the only ones capable of wanting sexual attraction yet we have TONS of thots on IG with fake booties, fake t*ts, face full of makeup and EACH time a man comments or likes they pictures they get an ego boost.

Women don't resist being objectified :russ:. They resist being objectified by men they're not attracted too. That's when it's a problem otherwise it's not. Just like you wouldn't care or want to be objectified by Precious because you're not attracted to her. You know as well as I do that TONS of women love being slutted out. So yes they WANT and NEED attention. They may not want to be "labeled" as a fetish but a big booty white women isn't going to hide her ass out of fear of being a "fetish". She may not want to marry a dude staring at her ass but that doesnt mean she doesn't like the attention or won't give up the p*ssy if she's attracted to him. Just like a women that wants BBC from you may not want to marry but from what you've said it won't stop you from getting the p*ssy. So there is no difference as far as genders.

IDK man you put a lot of words into my mouth on this post yet glossed over the main ideas of my post. Like okay women like sexual attention too I never even denied that. but the point was on quality and abundance. The differences are undeniable . Hoes love attention but they respond differently to different types of attention. "Hey beautiful" is in one ear and out the other from a random ugly dude on FB, but will make a woman's day from a famous nikka.

I'll concede that I phrased "women resist being objectified" wrong but you know what I was trying to say.:birdman:
Oh really? So when black men stay telling black women that we on the bottom of the totem pole, no one wants us that's why we "loyal" to black men, they just want to fck, you're a bedwench... Ok.
I don't say that tho. Besides you probably deserved it
This post is just to real. The fact that black women and white men always have to interject their opinion on how they feel about how other races of women are attracted to black men is just creepy as hell.

It's never Asian men, Asian women, Hispanic men, Hispanic women or white women... it's ALWAYS black women and white men. Like what the fukk are they so mad at? :why:

I can go on YouTube and search "(non-black women) prefers black men", click on the video and the comment section will literally be filled with nothing but white men and black women stating why black men are the most undesirable creatures on Earth. Bitter fukks:snoop:

You see it lol. To the females credit though I only see this attitude online.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
White dudes can date Mexican chicks, White chicks, Asian chicks, and nobody says a word.

Let a woman of another race find a black man attractive though? You know black men are the least attractive, so it has to be a fetish.

:martin:

Have you heard some of the shyt white men say to those girls? Men in general really but white men since you pointed them out.

Latina - Oh, spicy mamacita.

With Asian chicks they'll just start speaking in whatever Asian language comes to their mind first. And white men are pretty much known for lusting after and fetishizing Asian women to the point that it's a goddamn cliche.

They do it to black women too. On some "I've never been with a black chick before. I hope you got a big booty.".

No one is saying that non-black women can't find black men attractive but it's when it boils down to stereotypes that they've been conditioned to believe and want to try out just for those things then it becomes a problem. Like white dudes expecting Asian women to be subservient and frail little flowers that don't bend to the sensibilities of Western girls.

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
i was just saying like a regular black man can eat anywhere just like if you had a harvard doctorate you can live large in any country with that paper

just like with our makeup as black men teh world is ours

whether your in china,korea,new zealand, belarus, poland, india:scust:, honduras, cuba, even friggin antartica

:snoop: