What's wrong with being lusted over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should I really and truly invest my mental energy on the level some of you are propagating if I'm not looking for a wife amongst them?

Everything isn't a damn battle. Pick your battles. You'll live longer.

Nah... nikkas need to pick who they spend energy on bussin a nut with better...........

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Men and women are not the same.

For attractive women sexual attention is as abundant as air. they prioritize filtering QUALITY of attention. That's why women resist being objectified, because they can rouse that sort sexual attention just from a glance. Being "fetishized" by a white dude is at the same level as getting hit with a "damn shorty you got a fat ass, can I get your number" from a black dude. It's shallow, took 0 effort on her part, common and has nothing to do with her as an individual. The most they can get from this is a small amount of validation. And probably not even that cause females aren't that receptive to genuine compliments if it comes from the wrong dude the wrong way.

Men don't have that same abundance of sexual attention. If they did would males spend so much money just to court females and receive a fraction of the attention women get for nothing? Dudes get gassed just from extended eye contact from randoms in public ffs. Sexual attention is so valuable to males, some guys work their whole lives to be rich enough to receive it from women or to be able to buy the p*ssy outright. Word to @MikeElam23 . If you gave a man a hat that granted him the same amount and quality (shallow) attention from women they get from males that muthafukka would wear it every day. that said, being a fetish has tangible benefits for a man namely i.e. saving money on p*ssy/dates. So what man doesn't want to be a fetish? Tell me, what man is complaining about getting p*ssy based on a perceived fetish be it skin color, height etc.
Wrong men and women are NOT different in the fact of wanting to be sexually desired and wanted from the opposite sex. That is WHAT all human beings want.

Stop putting women on a fake pedstal that they're "above" basic animal instinct. They're not. You don't think it makes some white bishes panties wet knowing or having a BBC want them? You making it seem like its all one sided like men are the only ones capable of wanting sexual attraction yet we have TONS of thots on IG with fake booties, fake t*ts, face full of makeup and EACH time a man comments or likes they pictures they get an ego boost.

Women don't resist being objectified :russ:. They resist being objectified by men they're not attracted too. That's when it's a problem otherwise it's not. Just like you wouldn't care or want to be objectified by Precious because you're not attracted to her. You know as well as I do that TONS of women love being slutted out. So yes they WANT and NEED attention. They may not want to be "labeled" as a fetish but a big booty white women isn't going to hide her ass out of fear of being a "fetish". She may not want to marry a dude staring at her ass but that doesnt mean she doesn't like the attention or won't give up the p*ssy if she's attracted to him. Just like a women that wants BBC from you may not want to marry but from what you've said it won't stop you from getting the p*ssy. So there is no difference as far as genders.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's a white supremacist talking point to keep black men with their heads down & in their place. If they don't hear it from white supremacist, they hear it from their mothers, sisters, and peers.
A lot of black men buy into it and view themselves as worthless.
There's no way other women can have genuine attraction towards him because as a black male, he's completely and utterly inferior economically and physically to every other race.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I dont see what the big deal is....
I just wanna use them for their p*ssy
I dont wanna date or marry them
I dont see them more than anything than a sexual play thing
I especially don't brag about smashing them either.
Hell I don't even take them out on dates or to dinner(that luxury is for black women)

So whats the problem again?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Nah... nikkas need to pick who they spend energy on bussin a nut with better...........
I actually don't disagree with this but my thing is dudes are overthinking the whole 'you are being lusted over as an object' issue. I just find it hard to think about stuff like this on the level many do here. But...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...we're delving into the dreaded Middle Ground. Like that Black Power shyt in Stacy's car, it gets no play. :laff::laff:

Now I don't support that Cuckold shyt..:stopitslime::snoop:nikkas on this site are quick to take it there. No Middle Ground. And no it's not the same thing.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Is it ok for black women to lust after black men and only want them for sex :francis:
Hell no.

Most female c00ns are like that btw.

Have fun with black men then go with a white guy and start c00ning.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I NEVER understood this shyt...
Like a non black can't legit find a black man attractive and not on some fetish shyt?...:mjlol:
Same goes for you nikkas that think every non black man can't like black women without it being some "He just wants you for slave bedwench fantasies :mjpls:"
shyt is retarded...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

Always found it funny how it's always "black females" and white boys online steady trying to keep nikkas self esteem in check when it comes to desirability or having options. Just look at the turnout ITT

?

Oh really? So when black men stay telling black women that we on the bottom of the totem pole, no one wants us that's why we "loyal" to black men, they just want to fck, you're a bedwench... Ok.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
White dudes can date Mexican chicks, White chicks, Asian chicks, and nobody says a word.

Let a woman of another race find a black man attractive though? You know black men are the least attractive, so it has to be a fetish.

:martin: