What's wrong with being lusted over

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
There's absolutely nothing with it. Every other group of people from white men to Asian men to Hispanic men can be lusted after and have sex with other races, but the moment a black man is lusted after or has sex with a non-black women he's being "objectified", as if we're some primitive beings who don't possess the ability to separate sex from love like men of other races.

All it really does it show how these people, particularly black women, view you as inferior as black man. They go on their rants about how "back in the day black men like Emmitt Till were killed for simply whistling at white women", how these women view us as "animals" and n-words, and then go on to post these statistics they have memorized about the divorce rates of black men/non-black women marriages or how we should be focused on "building our communities" as if we can't do that and have fun at the same time. All that really demonstrates is how these people subconsciously think like white supremacists.

At the end of the day you've only got one life to live, so don't let these bitter fukks who have nothing going on with their lives try to oppress you. If you've done your research then you know that black men having sex with other races of women was nothing out of the norm in the past. Our ancestors been on that steez. It has nothing to do with "self-hate" like these weirdos try to push to make you feel bad.

moor_painting3.jpg

paint19.jpg

138512958091389b_l.jpg
Boooooo.

I'm a Black woman and I don't know ONE Black woman that does any of this.

I can say objectively that most Black women solely prefer Black men.

I can also say that every other type of woman WANTS Black men.

Black people are the template. Period.

Because society is more forgiving of male promiscuity, MEN get to sample without stigma.

I don't begrudge any Black man from dating whomever.

I only caution all people about their sexual and emotional HEALTH.

Also men with ANY sense won't take all the P offered to them without making sure it doesn't cost them.

I'm tired of Black women, being characterized as bashing Black men when MANY Black women have been and continue to be devoted to Black men.

I also do not attack Black men who are pawg lovers because I believe people should do wtf they want without prejudice.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is hilarious.

Grown sexuality is all about fetishes, repressed desire, power, and a host of other things meant to objectify the partner. Anyone who doesn't understand this either doesn't get laid often, or...doesn't get laid often.

Both men and women sexually objectify one another, that's the reason why party, hookup, and one-night stand culture exists for youngins, and why swinging, cheating, BDSM, and a host of other fetish cultures exists for the old heads.

Now if a dude is sitting the room watching you pump down his wife, I would say that's a bit weird. But if you find a white woman sexually attractive and she finds you sexually attractive...

Who gives a fukk about anything else?

Feminine threads.
I agree, although I must add that the racial dynamic is the more prominent factor in this particular argument, otherwise it probably wouldn't matter much overall. No problem fukking a non-black woman who finds me sexually attractive - I have done with an Indian girl who pretty much did fetishize me at points in our sexual relationship. But that side of things was mutual and we very much respected each other as individual people.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
again you can put a average black man in any country on this earth and he can get a dime, and this upsets people.

just like if you have a doctorate from a ivy league school you can eat anywhere in the world

Or an MBA, or a Bachelors with your shyt together. Or even just presenting yourself the right way and having potential. :takedat:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm sorry but it's 2015 and from now on I want change! Why should I be ashamed cos I got a BBC :wow:. Nah fukk that shyt *unzips pants* shyt finna change round here :birdman:

Excuse me everyone but @Lewis Black has an urgent matter to attend to and he'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Thank you and good night.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Or an MBA, or a Bachelors with your shyt together. Or even just presenting yourself the right way and having potential. :takedat:

i was just saying like a regular black man can eat anywhere just like if you had a harvard doctorate you can live large in any country with that paper

just like with our makeup as black men teh world is ours

whether your in china,korea,new zealand, belarus, poland, india:scust:, honduras, cuba, even friggin antartica

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Hearts are in the right place here but at the same time the thinking is flawed. Sounds like OP is basically saying is that whites aren't the only ones that look at us as sexual objects. I kind of get the vibe that many here believe that as well. But you know there's no middle ground here on TheColi.

The overall vibe of the site seems to be that it's worse when whites do it.

My vibe? Ya'll overthink things wayyyyy too much and it can't be healthy in the end. It's not right to be a sexual object but.....I personally don't give a fukk about shyt like that if I'm not trying to wife. Why should I really and truly invest my mental energy on the level some of you are propagating if I'm not looking for a wife amongst them?

Everything isn't a damn battle. Pick your battles. You'll live longer.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Always found it funny how it's always "black females" and white boys online steady trying to keep nikkas self esteem in check when it comes to desirability or having options. Just look at the turnout ITT

"You negros better not start thinking you're attractive. Don't you know you're just a fetish "

I

This post is just to real. The fact that black women and white men always have to interject their opinion on how they feel about how other races of women are attracted to black men is just creepy as hell.

It's never Asian men, Asian women, Hispanic men, Hispanic women or white women... it's ALWAYS black women and white men. Like what the fukk are they so mad at? :why:

I can go on YouTube and search "(non-black women) prefers black men", click on the video and the comment section will literally be filled with nothing but white men and black women stating why black men are the most undesirable creatures on Earth. Bitter fukks:snoop: