What's wrong with being lusted over

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
but seriously, it's not that people find black men attractive that's the problem, it's that nikkas get to hoopin and hollerin and high fivin and shyt when some run of the mill woman who isn't black likes them
no one else is that giddy about other races liking them, except maybe some groups of asians

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Guess wut nikka, if idris elba didnt have his good looks or height or build women wouldnt like him.... u realize how dumb u sound now? :dead:

U realize women are SUPPOSED to be attracted to (big) penises by nature right :what:

Like i said, is liking big t*ts a fetish?
Jay Z is proof of what your saying is bullshyt.

Attraction just happens. Most physical attraction preference when it comes to big t*ts and ass are by choice since attraction can be there regardless.

As for women being attracted to big penises there are women with smaller vaginas who dont like big penises because smaller ones fit their vagina better. Surprise bytch.

We took a basic thing like simple attraction and made it unnecessarily complex.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but seriously, it's not that people find black men attractive that's the problem, it's that nikkas get to hoopin and hollerin and high fivin and shyt when some run of the mill woman who isn't black likes them
no one else is that giddy about other races liking them, except maybe some groups of asians

tumblr_inline_nl61efSG7C1rxwm9r.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yet many people in here dont understand that basic shyt lol.

Last edited:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
There's absolutely nothing with it. Every other group of people from white men to Asian men to Hispanic men can be lusted after and have sex with other races, but the moment a black man is lusted after or has sex with a non-black women he's being "objectified", as if we're some primitive beings who don't possess the ability to separate sex from love like men of other races.

All it really does it show how these people, particularly black women, view you as inferior as black man. They go on their rants about how "back in the day black men like Emmitt Till were killed for simply whistling at white women", how these women view us as "animals" and n-words, and then go on to post these statistics they have memorized about the divorce rates of black men/non-black women marriages or how we should be focused on "building our communities" as if we can't do that and have fun at the same time. All that really demonstrates is how these people subconsciously think like white supremacists.

At the end of the day you've only got one life to live, so don't let these bitter fukks who have nothing going on with their lives try to oppress you. If you've done your research then you know that black men having sex with other races of women was nothing out of the norm in the past. Our ancestors been on that steez. It has nothing to do with "self-hate" like these weirdos try to push to make you feel bad.

moor_painting3.jpg

paint19.jpg

138512958091389b_l.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@KingMalik and @606onit :mjpls:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's absolutely nothing with it. Every other group of people from white men to Asian men to Hispanic men can be lusted after and have sex with other races, but the moment a black man is lusted after or has sex with a non-black women he's being "objectified", as if we're some primitive beings who don't possess the ability to separate sex from love like men of other races.

All it really does it show how these people, particularly black women, view you as inferior as black man. They go on their rants about how "back in the day black men like Emmitt Till were killed for simply whistling at white women", how these women view us as "animals" and n-words, and then go on to post these statistics they have memorized about the divorce rates of black men/non-black women marriages or how we should be focused on "building our communities" as if we can't do that and have fun at the same time. All that really demonstrates is how these people subconsciously think like white supremacists.

At the end of the day you've only got one life to live, so don't let these bitter fukks who have nothing going on with their lives try to oppress you. If you've done your research then you know that black men having sex with other races of women was nothing out of the norm in the past. Our ancestors been on that steez. It has nothing to do with "self-hate" like these weirdos try to push to make you feel bad.

moor_painting3.jpg

paint19.jpg

138512958091389b_l.jpg

Damn, black men been getting basic white women for centuries :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No lies. Men and women are built differently. When I come out the gym muscles are pumping black/white/Latin women are looking at me like a piece of meat....I like the shyt. 99% will agree with me deep down.

Bingo. Females are being extremely dishonest if they don't lust after dudes. I swear on everything, just yesterday I took a run next to the bay, I was rockin a wife beater.

So many females of all races were on me like a MF :pachaha:

And I had no issue

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm only spitting facts.
Whatever you say breh..... Whether its black men or black women it always kinda made my stomach turn to see the mental gymnastics some of ya'll do to just to justify certain shyt. Stay oblivious.....

Last edited: