Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wanted to nut in her. She was on birth control. And sexy as fukk. And wanted me. She is just troubled and neurotic

Lesson learned
:yeshrug:

And I had many options. She was just the sexiest one I had last year. This year I've had too many. I'm friendzoning women now

With her, the only reason I kept in touch is because of what she went through mentally. I'm an empath. And she wanted me. But she wants everybody. While in a relationship

I can't save these bytches. They cry about being depressed. Then drink their pain away. It's not even in me to slam ass with a woman like that these days. I feel like that's taking advantage of vulnerabilities. I'm not that type of nikka
:francis:

Edit: and that's the real issue why I deleted my Tinder. Toxic women who aren't good for the spirit. While claiming themselves to be spiritual. Such is life in the 2020s

:mindblown:…………..:palm:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:ohhh: the spirit is where the battle/action is waged, the flesh is the automaton - the avatar? When acting in the flesh, you are directing the spirit when the spirit is supposed to direct the flesh?

Or am I interpreting it wrong?
we are dynamic beings in a cyclical medium

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Surprised that in this day and age, folks still deny the validity of systems and practices that have been around for ages (i.e. astrology, divination thru cards, bones, scrying, etc.). Hell, if you're from the south, it's a good chance you had a granny or some older lady in your family who knew rootwork - even if she was in the church. I gather the only difference now is that many thibgs which have always been done in secret are being made known.

I don't understand the point of shunning these things. If you don't understand them, just say that. Objectively, consider how just as crazy it is to submit one's self to the tenets and beliefs on an organized religion, especially if it's only because you were raised in it.

I imagine there are occultists and spiritualists on this board which could explain the purpose of marrying the practical with the arcane to truly better understand and navigate this life experience but I guess there is no point.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm Christian, but don't consider myself superstitious. But I am careful. I have been surprised who I have run into in life (like top 1% people) who are into this type of stuff. I mean heavy, not some occasional Ouija board stuff but organized alternate spiritual sects and groups.

I have a relative, not really religious, never goes to church, really rational/scientific type. I figured he was agnostic. Right before I went to college he gave me four rules: focus on the books #1, stay healthy and keep safe, be a gentleman treating the ladies well, and never EVER dabble in the occult.

Tbh, the last bit of advice shocked me coming from him but I have remembered and followed it to this day....
Exactly what I was saying. Many of these ppl in the upper echelons are into that stuff! People don’t believe it but it’s true.

And your relative gave you the warning at the right time. College is when they get you! Away from home, experimenting with new things and ideas, dealing with new people, etc. That’s exactly when it happens.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
My ex wife does this and her entire life I'd a shyt show. She even has something following her that tries to rape her when she is on her period 😬
Exactly. It's not a game. But not everyone will believe it unless it happens to
them. I used to be one of those nonbelievers
:hubie:

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
/thread

Very real, but if you aren’t born into a family that teaches you, or taken in by someone who truly mentors/guides you, you don’t need to mess with that shyt at all. That’s part of the reason why these chicks look so crazy lol

The ppl who are really deep in that shyt are not obvious at all. I’ll just say you can go to a “prayer meeting”, mísa, etc and be surrounded by business and medical professionals who are quite successful in this material world and heavy in spirituality.

One of the reasons why it’s important to be chill and treat everyone with respect. You have no idea what that person in the cubicle or office next to yours is doing when they walk out the office at 5. :sas2:

Shoo…I’ve been approached by well off housewives who started hinting about that shyt, too.
You speaking facts. I'll deep into root working and got niggz fired and fukked up in the game from fukking with me. Y'all better listen to this man

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:mindblown:…………..:palm:
The flesh is weak. I'm only human
:manny:

And I don't like how Christians get held to this perfect standard like we're elite humans. Everyone sins. Pointing out those sins does nothing positive

Like Tim Tebow. If he's out on a date, people on social media would be like:

"Uh ohhh I thought Tebow was a Christian. That's very unChrist like
:skip:"

Like we're robots who can't do wrong. It makes no sense

Worst part is God forgives. It's the conviction and heart to follow God that matters. I won't preach but that's real talk

He without sin can cast the first stone. No one on this forum has room to throw stones

Sermon is over
:hubie:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mental health goes hand in hand with your spiritual health. Spiritual health without mental health is fanaticism

Your mental health can't be at its full potential without believing something higher than yourself. There's a reason why addiction support groups have principles like this

You have to find your own answers. And you can't let dysfunctional people deter you from those answers

I was hoping you'd reply to the part where the figure Christians base their entire philsophy around was demonized for putting others on how to do miracles and all other kinds of spooky 'spiritual' shyt that was frowned upon by the church.

As for the bold it reminds me of something my moms told me while she was in prison. Around that time I had kind of dipped into atheism/agnosticism and was giving her the science this, logic that whereas she had recently become muslim.

She ended that conversation with some shyt that didn't really hit me til after she passed. She told me "Well son...you gotta believe in something", and at the time I shrugged that off. As I got older and deeper into myself it hit me, she was right. You literally HAVE to believe in something...beliefs are just filters through which you experience reality. Without them you'd be raw dogging massive amounts of information with no real solid point of focus (psychosis, spiritual or otherwise).

True spirituality is about finding your own answers, re-defining your filters and having sharp enough discernment to know who's serving themselves and who's serving the collective when they speak.

Last edited: