Whats up with this "spiritual" ideology women have these days?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Everything can't be proven by science. Science in itself has flaws. They change theories everyday. Science is simply humans making sense of the world

This isn't something that can be "proven". You have to see it to believe it. And by see it, I really mean feel it. That's what it took for me to believe. That's all imma say
:hubie:
ok cool*

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's why you shouldn't prescribe to mainstream Christianity

Joel Osteen is a false prophet. Peter Popoff. There's so many like them. They might as well worship the devil because what they do isn't for the glory of God

And honestly, true "Christianity" far surpasses horoscopes. And the REAL spirituality is dangerous without guidance. That Wicca/Kaballah/occult/3rd eye consciousness shyt. People lose their minds and lives everyday because of what they practice in the name of spirituality

Do I need to point up the countless examples of individuals, let along massive groups of people doing batshyt crazy shyt to themselves and others because 'god' told them to do it? What's the real difference besides which brand of crazy plays itself out?

Most christians I know are scared to DEATH of "true christianity and call it witch craft while they do their own brand of rites and rituals that resemble the same shyt you see any any occult circles, it's all the same shyt, like for real, it's just branding layerd on top of the sickness that comes with such imbalance toward extremes.

Thing is the major religions have the kind of branding backed by the control system that allows for much more dammage to be done in the name of god than ever will be done in the name of Scorpio rising.

Capital Steez died because he was deep in that shyt bro. It's dangerous. That's why relying on God is the answer. It's either God or demons. Evil principalities. It's not a game

Waking up with scratches, so much shyt I won't expand on in here as it relates to the spiritual world. But it's not a game

It's either god or demons, jedi or sith, get down or lay down! That sounds like fear, seperation and duality in the time of the return of CHRIST...as in unity among man, not zombie jesus.

There is plenty of middle ground. And much like the Jedi, lying, controling, manipulating and repressing peoples humanity is what creates the very darkness they fight against. Those that get lost to the darkness do so because theyt're usually on an island, picking up knowledge they don't have the wisdom to weild. And the minute someone does come along to shed light on human potential they get crucifed.

That is done for...there will be too many people tapped in.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
i respect whatever beliefs & tradition's different individuals practice

now show me one that isn't based off hearsay & stands up to close constant questioning

the truth should become stronger when questioned why isn't that the case with religion/spirituality/superstition¿

My History teacher in 10th grade was the one that awakened this shyt to me: we call the Greek Gods and all that shyt mythology, but that was what the ancient Greeks believed in...so who are we to call them "myths" like our religion has any more basis in reality?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Do I need to point up the countless examples of individuals, let along massive groups of people doing batshyt crazy shyt to themselves and others because 'god' told them to do it? What's the real difference besides which brand of crazy plays itself out?

Most christians I know are scared to DEATH of "true christianity and call it witch craft while they do their own brand of rites and rituals that resemble the same shyt you see any any occult circles, it's all the same shyt, like for real, it's just branding layerd on top of the sickness that comes with such imbalance toward extremes.

Thing is the major religions have the kind of branding backed by the control system that allows for much more dammage to be done in the name of god than ever will be done in the name of Scorpio rising.

It's either god or demons, jedi or sith, get down or lay down! That sounds like fear, seperation and duality in the time of the return of CHRIST...as in unity among man, not zombie jesus.

There is plenty of middle ground. And much like the Jedi, lying, controling, manipulating and repressing peoples humanity is what creates the very darkness they fight against. Those that get lost to the darkness do so because theyt're usually on an island, picking up knowledge they don't have the wisdom to weild. And the minute someone does come along to shed light on human potential they get crucifed.

That is done for...there will be too many people tapped in.
Mental health goes hand in hand with your spiritual health. Spiritual health without mental health is fanaticism

Your mental health can't be at its full potential without believing something higher than yourself. There's a reason why addiction support groups have principles like this

You have to find your own answers. And you can't let dysfunctional people deter you from those answers

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
My History teacher in 10th grade was the one that awakened this shyt to me: we call the Greek Gods and all that shyt mythology, but that was what the ancient Greeks believed in...so who are we to call them "myths" like our religion has any more basis in reality?
like comic.books in ancient times taken far too seriously*

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Everything can't be proven by science. Science in itself has flaws. They change theories everyday. Science is simply humans making sense of the world

This isn't something that can be "proven". You have to see it to believe it. And by see it, I really mean feel it. That's what it took for me to believe. That's all imma say
Science revolves around observable and tangible things and reassessing knowledge. The very foundation of science is we don't know shyt so let's try to figure it out based on shyt we can see. Theories aren't meant to be proven, but to be continually built upon. Any scientist worth their salt loves to be proven wrong.

Religion themselves were founded within our extremely limited knowledge of the universe at that point, which is why they're so archaic at the core. Them shyts were written before any of our modern scientific breakthroughs. Meanwhile religious folks are clinging to shyt written when we still thought the Earth was flat

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Existentialism breh. Some of the most iconic philosophers came to know God. The "wickedest man on Earth" was on his death bed lamenting his decisions to teach occult practices. Because of his fear of "Hell"

It's deep. You gotta be a Thinker. A deep Thinker. That means being open to every perspective. I know, to some degree, every religion. Doesn't mean I believe in them. But I have solid perspective

I have never been a Catholic because of the common tendency to idolize Virgin Mary. It's all about thinking and discernment. Can't let anyone influence you not to use yours

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People playing with stuff they aren't educated in have no idea what they are doing and will find themselves empty and miserable.

But keep playing thinking ya know something.

ask them if their astrology lines up with chinese/egyptian/indian

if it doesnt then ask them why their mind control is better than other cultures mind control

Psalm 147:
(v.4)

He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name.

Job 38:
Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

(v.31-32)
Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?
Can you bring out Mazzaroth in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs?

mazzaroth.jpg

:jbhmm:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
/thread

Very real, but if you aren’t born into a family that teaches you, or taken in by someone who truly mentors/guides you, you don’t need to mess with that shyt at all. That’s part of the reason why these chicks look so crazy lol

The ppl who are really deep in that shyt are not obvious at all. I’ll just say you can go to a “prayer meeting”, mísa, etc and be surrounded by business and medical professionals who are quite successful in this material world and heavy in spirituality.

One of the reasons why it’s important to be chill and treat everyone with respect. You have no idea what that person in the cubicle or office next to yours is doing when they walk out the office at 5. :sas2:

Shoo…I’ve been approached by well off housewives who started hinting about that shyt, too.

I'm Christian, but don't consider myself superstitious. But I am careful. I have been surprised who I have run into in life (like top 1% people) who are into this type of stuff. I mean heavy, not some occasional Ouija board stuff but organized alternate spiritual sects and groups.

I have a relative, not really religious, never goes to church, really rational/scientific type. I figured he was agnostic. Right before I went to college he gave me four rules: focus on the books #1, stay healthy and keep safe, be a gentleman treating the ladies well, and never EVER dabble in the occult.

Tbh, the last bit of advice shocked me coming from him but I have remembered and followed it to this day....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
People playing with stuff they aren't educated in have no idea what they are doing and will find themselves empty and miserable.

But keep playing thinking ya know something.

Psalm 147:
(v.4)

He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name.

Job 38:
Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

(v.31-32)
Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?
Can you bring out Mazzaroth in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs?

mazzaroth.jpg

:jbhmm:

Judges 5:19-20

19 The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money.

20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.

21 The river of Kishon swept them away, that ancient river, the river Kishon. O my soul, thou hast trodden down strength.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm Christian, but don't consider myself superstitious. But I am careful. I have been surprised who I have run into in life (like top 1% people) who are into this type of stuff. I mean heavy, not some occasional Ouija board stuff but organized alternate spiritual sects and groups.

I have a relative, not really religious, never goes to church, really rational/scientific type. I figured he was agnostic. Right before I went to college he gave me four rules: focus on the books #1, stay healthy and keep safe, be a gentleman treating the ladies well, and never EVER dabble in the occult.

Tbh, the last bit of advice shocked me coming from him but I have remembered and followed it to this day....
There's a reason why celebrities and that whole Hollywood industry is said to dabble in that stuff. The CEOs, businessmen, suit and ties, some of the richest and most influential people are involved in this

And it's all by worldy design